Reviews for Twenty one ways to piss off Starscream
MisterKennedy chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
I have an idea for the 4th piss-off list. Do Grimlock or Blitzwing
Guest chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
I have an idea! All I have to say is this: KILLER BEES, SUPERGLUE, AND PANCAKES ALL STUFFED IN HIS AFT!
Unknown chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Here's a really REALLY funny idea to tick Starscream off to no end. The basic diabolical plan is to find his music player, take the remote-press-play-thing (I don't know what it's called :/ ), when you leave his room lock it from the inside so no con including Screamer can stop "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore (clean or normal, your pick) from blasting from inside his room. XD Oh god please someone use that idea!
Skyscream123 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Ignore my idiot sisters idea. getting two peaple wasted is not a good way to hook them up.

btw, idea numbah...uh, insert number here.

trick screamer into a blind date with his secret crush! since i am with the autobots often, i can tell you that his crush feels the same way. lol, don't try reading bee's diary unless you are VERY skilled in the art of being a ninja who can hide very well, or be friends with blurr, who will give you a getaway ride the hell outta dodge!
so set the two on a blind date(starscream and bumblebee).
i don't know how you will do it(tatics vary. may require a trip to hook and knock-out), but i think you may either get on screamer and bees good side afterwords, or they will try to murder you for going in their rooms uninvited and looking around in their stuff.

good luck, you're gonna need it.
badgoodstupid chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Heres a funny one! Get him and another bot drunk till they pass out, and then set it up so it looks like something*you know what i mean o.O* happened. Or maybe just get them drunk enough so "something" does happen! Then use this info as blackmail. If sparkling occur from this one, well, I don't give a fart.

note: use bumblebee for this one.

NOTICE: Starscream will be EXTREMELY homicidel. Proceed with caution. If you play your cards of blackmail right, you will get him to do anything you want. If you don't, your dead.
badgerfang chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Can't wait for more! I don't know if anyone suggested this, but what about this; when he's recharging, attach cat ears and a tail. Train a bunch of kittens to follow him around and try to get Random to start calling him Kitty Moma. Then run like fragg.

Also, will you do ShockWave next? I have some plans for the Blurr killer...
Anonymous BW FanGirl chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Idea: Two's a crowd.

Tell Starscream that Blackarachnia's madly in love with him. Screamer won't believe this, of course; so either bribe Blackarachnia to cooperate, or blackmail (a picture of her and Optimus in an embrace should work). After he finds out, run VERY FAR AWAY (say, the moon) as they will BOTH BE AFTER YOU!
Optimus' girl chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
I will hate myself later, but here it goes:

Send Starscream a fake letter from Optimus saying that he loves him and he would like to be Starscream's mate. This will make Megatron very angry as he has a GIANT secret crush on Optimus.

It has been so LONG since I last helped you with your funny AWESOME stories! SAtarscream is way more fun to play with than Sentinel and Megatron put together! I am so EVIL! What is a good place to hide the letter so Optimus will not see it and come looking for me? Starscream is my favorite Decepticon to make play around with! Here is another one: Tell Megatron that Optimus is pregnant with Starscream's twin sparklings and that they are both Mechs. Megatron is going to fry Starscream's aft BIG time!
Zerqyx chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Download a stupid song like the gummy bear song in his audio sensors, then turn it on at the middle of the night when he's taking a stasis nap turn it up so loud that he'll be like "WHAT THE SLAGGIN PIT?" that everyone/bot will wake up and they'll beat him up like before when he wouldn't shut the fraggin diode up.:Dwhen he tries to explain they'll be like what the heck I don't hear anything and don't turn off the songfor a whole week so he'll be like shut the heck up where is it coming from? Oh use a remote control to turn on and off the song in his sensors.
DragonGirl156 chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
This is an idea, I noticed that number four said he likes pink, well I noticed that Starscreams paint is actually pink, it's dark magneta( I think that's how it's spelled ) but still pink, a way to piss him off would be for everyone to call him pinky, or paint him completely in hot pink paint and when he yells say "I thought you liked pink." it's terrible I know but some thing to think about.
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
OH MY PRIMUS! *bows down* I am not worthy! OMP, you are awsome!

adds author to favourites

adds story to faviurites

subsicribes to story
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
*laughs her haed off, and types review while still klaughing* LOL YHNAT WAS SOOO FUNYY SCREAMEASW EDOOKOKOO ECREWED! ! !
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
DONT threaten Slipstream, she can kick magor aft! BANG! LOL! hehe, Pof,Princess? I got some twizzlers and Barbie dolls for you...
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
*rolls around on floor laughing* poh my out did yourself! ahahahahahhah! Slipstream, you get on board with this prank and I will givee you whatever you want, ok? and my my Screamer, what a honky voice you have! and oohhh, wihpranks three I think you might have Megatron after you too
Fifekun chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
I LOVE the ways to Shut Screamer up :3 I'm sure Megs would find it humorous too. MUWAHAAAAA!

You are EVIL XD You genius you!