Reviews for Same Kind of Different
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Aw, so sweet! Fiyero really is adorable. This is just so different from anything I've read so far in the Wicked fandom, and I really, really love it. I could read this over and over again. :)
charmed ravenclaw chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
That was cute and nicely written.
BookLizard chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I lo this story...It's cute and kind of sappy, yet completely heartfelt at the same time. Excellent balance, and wonderful style. Thanks for sharing!
3Mindy3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Oh goodness, I'm smiling like an idiot! The comparing of the hands? Genius. I never would have thought of that! Loved it.

GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Aww... how sweet!
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This was perfect. Cute, sweet, and about as in-character as it can be.

I love Fiyero's way of cheering her up. It certainly seemed to work!

This was adorable. Brava.
Yero and Fae chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Very nice! I shal be interested! Hope this story envolves a kiss :)
GoodWitchesOfOz chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Aww! I love Fiyeraba fics. And this one was great - very nicely written, both their feelings. Loved the hands and feet comparison too. They were both in-character as well. Great job!
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Very cute, I love Shiz-era Fiyeraba. Wonderful writing too, despite all the death going around you. How did you live without your computer?

Great work!
PocketSevens chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I loved it! It's a very cute story. Very well written too.
DefyingGravity4Good chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
d'aawwwwwwwww! that was so cute! a little crush-y fluff always makes my day better :)

it kinda reminded me of "What Makes You Different" by the Backstreet Boys (3) I was going to do a fic based off of that, but you seemed to do it better :)
DorothyInWonderland chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Very glad you felt in the mood to write a Shiz era Fiyeraba as I was in the mood to read one :D loved it soo much, you are most definitely my favourite one-shot author, this was so adorables!

SunRise19 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Aww, OMGosh I LOVED this story! So sweet I just want to hug it!

Seriously, this was awesome! Wonderful work here! :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Good fic. Yay!
deeplyshallow chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Oh I can't tell you how happy I am to have a decent fic to read in this section. At the moment it's hard to even find an author I recognise.

So yeah, and this fic made me happy too :) Even if it was slightly bittersweet is was nice to see some post lioncub Shiz - if only to give Fiyero a genuine reason to run away with Elphie during ALAYM.

...and I may have just squeed when you mentioned you're writing the last chapter of Imagine.