Reviews for I am Madness, I am Love
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
This was so fracking awesome. Thank you ,
Evadeen chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
What happens to the knave!
Fallen.Angel.Refugee chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
I loved this story! I just started reading AIW fanfiction ( yeah I know I'm slow right) anyway. . . you are a great writer I loved how you kept them in character and the 3 between alice and the hatter :) also I loved the outburts of thackery. hope to read more of your lovley stories

~Sarah
Ewbie Moons chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
...I'm going to go check your stories for a sequel now, you wonderful author, you!
Mister Y chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
I loved it so much! yey! :DDDDDD
madgirlsrock723 chapter 16 . 11/2/2011
amazing story!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/30/2011
i love how mirana exhibits the same rage/meek pattern as Hatter beginning of chapter ("I'm fine..."). a little disappointed with the mundaneness of the cure, though- something more inventive/exciting would've been nice. love Hatter's confrontation with Stayne! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
so far, i love the story! i esp. enjoy how you make the Hatter stay in character (i.e. madness) even after he falls in love with alice. there are only a couple things to think about: i don't feel that stayne would've used the word "freak" in the note. i think the Hatter was a bit out of character during the poison scene, the thoughts were a little too... non-Tarrant for him, but otherwise it's been great. can't wait to finish reading. do we ever find out why bayard was nervous? :)
Armybrat0987 chapter 16 . 6/30/2011
omg amazing haha perfect if i do say so myself! i loved it a 100% thank you for gracing me w\your amazing talents.
Gone5566 chapter 16 . 6/29/2011
BRAVA! (Claps non-stop) You are brilliant I love this and I saw your sequel and I'm about to read it and awwwww I love how Tarrant asked her at the last part. So you are doing a stupendess, wonderful, excellent, story. So I can't wait for more of your stuff and keep up the good work. :)
fairfarrenlovelylydia chapter 16 . 6/29/2011
I can see you setting up your next story already! AHHHH what do you mean Stayne doesn't remember any of this...he was a blacksmith? Whoa talk about a story that has yet to be done! I eagerly await an explanation!

And awww Alice and Tarrant are gonna get MARRIED. Yay! I am excited.

Thank YOU for this wonderful tale, Athena. I look forward to see what you write next!

Fairfarren

Lydia
fairfarrenlovelylydia chapter 15 . 6/28/2011
There is Mirana again bringing in her "we need to be better than he is".

though this time it brings an interesting note...has our Knave pulled a beauty and the beast? He's blonde, tanner...I smell a slight chance of Marty Stu fast approaching but I shall trust you authoress!

and the Tarrant and Alice love...I love Talice they are sooooo darn cute together.

You mentioned a sequel...is there a sequel being made? Or perhaps more of this story?

I want to knowwww!

Fairfarren

Lydia
fairfarrenlovelylydia chapter 14 . 6/28/2011
Wow talk about a game changer. I don't particularly like mean old grumpy Staynes but this one is at least very clever! You were right in having him access that Underlandians weren't just going to bow to him unless he could threaten them with a force. That was very observant of you authoress.

And Tarrant and Stayne battle again! It was quite a nail biting experience for me...though Thack saved the day with the tea tray. I knew those thing's would come in handy! (reminds me of the frying pans in Tangled XD)

I really like that you had Tarrant step in for Alice. It was very chivalrous. Plus I don't know if I'd want to fight a seven foot man experience in sword fighting and I had a poison coursing through me...unless perhaps if I had some upelkuchen...

but that's besides the point.

Alright final chapter. I am sad to see this almost over
fairfarrenlovelylydia chapter 13 . 6/28/2011
Wow. You do well handling a crowd. And you are doing well with all the characters. I love that each characters cry of attack fit them perfect (though Thack's was completely my favorite's. That's my answer from now on "TEA TRAY!")

And Alice being as muchy as ever. I love that Tarrant is going to try to protect her. At least someone is watching out for her health!

And Mirana...trying to be the chief among the rest of them. That poor Queen needs a break and some excedrin!

All right next chapter :)
fairfarrenlovelylydia chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
Short. But powerful. I really really enjoyed this chapter authoress.

That was quite a fight between Stayne and Tarrant. But they were able to keep him from getting too far away.

I really like Mirana's line. The one where she points out that they would have been no better than Stayne if they had let him go. That is SOOOO Mirana. Like...the essence of her being. LOVED IT

However I'm not sure the "Oh crap" was but we can let it slide. XD