Reviews for Songs of the Moon: MoonDance
Fuck Rachel! Why do you have to make him forgive her so easily? He had to raise his Father for fuck sake. While she goes around fucking every guy she meets during college. Disgusting bitch, just because she becomes an imprint doesn't mean shit.
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 6 . 3/10/2015
Awww
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
Interesting
Caliborn96 chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
Really good!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/8/2014
This is one of the most beautiful fic's I have ever read
PastOneonta chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
I just found this story and I'm so pleased I did. It was lovely, well written with great characters and a great and unique story. I liked Lea so much, her maturity helped Jake become the man he wanted to be. He had let himself down over the years since Bella turned but he needed hope and faith and Lea offered it. The aspect of Sam was interesting, it came to a good conclusion naturally. Bill, Sue, Charlie were perfect and of course the Pack (Leah, Embry, Paul especially) kept things fun and curious. The russet wolf was beautiful and Lea's acceptance made everything come together. I look forward to reading the sequel shortly.
fiona1987 chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Oh man, I just realised that both of your stories make a series and I've just finished reading the second one first. Oh well, still glad I have a whole new story to read about Jake/lea. Gonna treat it like a prequel! Loving your work and the way you write Jake. Totally agree about not being impressed with his character development in the books/movies and that the wolf pack is far more interesting than the vamps!
RichardGrayson Robin-Nightwing chapter 21 . 12/15/2012
i loved the story you should have a sequel to it
Kuramalover2006 chapter 21 . 11/20/2012
So what is Leah's big secret? Having kids?
Kasumi Uchiha chapter 21 . 9/10/2012
I never actualy liked the way twilight ended I feel like Meyer did a really crapy job with the end and never actually developed her characters to their full potential. And thats why I love your story so much, I thing you give the clousure I needed for this story, the end you wrote was really good. Keep writing! ;3
possumm chapter 21 . 8/24/2012
I read this whole thing at work this week, I loved it! I'm super stoked to read the next story. You write very well and you have a clear thought process about your story and it shows! Makes me feel like my own story needs some more work! Thanks for the great story again!
KyokoHatake-Uchiha chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
I so hope Lea wont be like critical and judgemental on Sam and Emily cause technically she didnt get the whole story and she doesnt know about them being werewolves or imprinting!
littledozziebug chapter 21 . 7/26/2012
Lovely story! I enjoyed reading it.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 21 . 3/4/2012
wow, loved your story. Really like the growth Jacob did, and Lea is an interesting character : )
Katelynn chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
That was actually the best story I've ever read about Jacob. It was deffiantely the most original. I really liked that Lea wasn't suddenly being stalked by a vampire because of her affiliation to the pack. I also liked that you made them adults instead of angsty teenagers. The age difference was also quite a nice touch. Overall it was very well written. I think you might have a real future ahead of you if you choose to pursue that career path.