Reviews for Prank Week
YoreReader chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
He thinks he's untouchable, huh? We'll see what Annie, Joan and the DPD women have up their sleeves. They just might knock him off his pedestal.
YoreReader chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
How could Auggie and Annie do this to the cute, lovable and hardworking Stu?

Everybody's got a list with only his name on it. Auggie better watch his back on Revenge Week!
YoreReader chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
That wasn't nice at all, August Anderson.
YoreReader chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Poor Jai. I hope he didn't hurt himself when he fell. Looks like he may be out for revenge, though.
YoreReader chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Hahaha! That was a good one.

Though for the life of me, I can't figure out how he got away with the green Kool-Aid in the sprinkler system. Joan must have been a little bit furious?
YoreReader chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
He can be so arrogant but adorable with it. Who in their right minds can stay angry with him? Annie sure can't.
YoreReader chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Oh, I can't wait for this Prank Week to begin in earnest. I have a large smile on my face myself. Let the dethroning begin!
miss-tarletone chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
This was absolutely HILARIOUS! I loved it!
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is a wonderful story. I don't know how you thought of all these pranks. Wonderful. I love it.
bookish327 chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
Hilarious fic! I just read an extremely sad, "Auggie's dead, so Annie has a breakdown and seriously contemplates suicide" fic, so I really needed your fic to make me happy again. Thank you for achieving that so perfectly. :-)
tiva2121 chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
BAHAHA NCIS reference! :)
cotedepablo911 chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
I loved this story so much! I was amused when Annie was in on all of Auggie's pranks that were not against her. My favorite prank was when they packing peanutted Joan's office. That was so funny! And the way that Annie and Auggie were always perfectly predicting what everyone would do. Amazing! Lol!

Juisa chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
Great & funny

Loved it
GingerNinja1111 chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
I love this story a lot! Auggie's my favorite character. :D
Skye Coulson chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
ROFLMAO! I laughed SO hard when I saw you changed Conrad's name to Constance. Mostly 'cause that's my mom's name. lol Nice choice!