Reviews for Midnight Sin
Karolsp chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Teen Edward is very naughty! Lol but I thought about that too... How Edward could get through all these kind of nights without an outlet... Loved your story!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
nice
Fliberty chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is funny and hot. The image of his eyed set the scene nicely.

Surely Edward couldn't so restrained all of the time like Bella thinks ;-)
JanetL chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Very nice lemon. I found it replying to a review on someone's favorites list. Its fun to see whose reading my stuff, plus there is often a good story I would have otherwise missed.

ANyhoo, you are so right about not being able to use certain words to describe Edward's "manhood" when writing a story about them. As a cannon girl I don't Bella would say them either.

Again, good one shot,

Janet
AwesomeSauce76 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This was really sexy! I just love it when Edward can't control himself!
goldenmeadow chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I loved this.

So nice to see some canon...and yet your made it lusty!

You really caught the Twilight characters, and made them do the unmentionable without veering off course.

xoxo,

Rie~
Gingerandgreen chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
That was a great idea, and very sexy. :)
Coleen561 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
You said this was a bit of a challenge for you, but I think you did a great job capturing Edward's canon "voice." I really enjoyed your one-shot and I gave it one of my three votes for the contest. I'm going to check out your other stories!
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Super hot :)
MasenCullen chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Midnight Sun Edward and Bella? Oh yeah, I'm feeling it. I mean, crazy. spot on. them. I give this two thumbs up and I want SM to finish Midnight Sun already.

Good luck!

xo
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
That my friend was SPEC-FUCKIING-TACULAR! i loved it.
tawelephant chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Poor stupid Edward. That was great! I always wished he would just give in and ravage her.
bananafox chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
very hot and very edward. i think you nailed as far as staying in canon is concerned.
SleepMyBella chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I enjoyed your story so much! You are a talented writer.
insurgentdivergent23 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was an awsome one shot (: absolutly brilliant

I kinda hope you could turn it into a mult-shot, or even a story haha (: