Reviews for Gotham City Nightbeat
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 2/9
All I can say is I want more.
couriosity chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Yes! Na Na naaa Batman!

Holy cowl Barman! Really big robots!

Imagine Prowl meeting Batman and Robin. I think Prowler could follow a little. But he'd end up glitching instead.

Ooh! Superman, Spiderman, aww check, why not the whole Justice League. Elita One and Wonder Woman. Captain Marvel (the one who's actually a ten year old or something) and the Twins.

Yet still not surprised Batman and Robin know about the Cybertronians.

Funny report for Jazz from Nightbeat.
FlygonEffect chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Funny thing is, I found this almost directly after Mom showed me a few episodes of a Batman TV show. I love how you portray Nightbeat as a character - those Special Ops guys are so odd.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
"I'm Batman."

I was smiling like crazy. I just love Batman and Transformers. When they combine I thinks it's the best story yet. D Great Story. I love the detailed descriptions.
SunlightOnTheWater chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
The ending-perfect. I just saw Batman Begins at a friend's house (because he couldn't wait for the new one and owns the first movie) so I couldn't resist taking a look at this. It's a great blend between the two worlds and it flows smoothly, just like your stories always do. Loved it!
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Not a bad story, though given Batman's response at the end, he seems like he would prefer no Cybertronians came there ever again.
Swashbucklist chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
There is no putting into simple words how much I enjoyed this fanfic. How can I resist something that blends Transformers, superheroes, and the darkness and majesty of the night into a nice, concise narrative? I drank the entire thing like a fine wine (which I would have more authority to say were I actually a sommelier).

There were a couple of things I thought were missing, though. One was a little more description of the warehouse fight, such as actually mentioning that the Joker *saw* Nightbeat. I also would've liked to know what Nightbeats alt mode was (I think the Austin Martin looks great). And besides a slightly longer conversation between the two detectives, the only other thing I would have loved to see is a continuation into a much bigger and longer story, which I'm pretty sure isn't the case.
StarscreamII chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
One word. Awesome.

Loved the sensory description of Gotham city.

You know what's funny, I did a project my sophomore year about fanfiction and I had to write an original piece for it. I wrote about Batman, Spiderman, and Optimus Prime together on a team trying to uncover a gang who had been taking hostages.

I don't know a lot about Nightbeat, but he seems like an interesting character. Just the kind of bot who would go searching for Batman...
Lecidre chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I'd never thought that these two fandoms could blend this well, and then I read this fic and was once again fully amazed by your writing skills. You managed to make everything natural when you added Batman and Robin to the world of Transformers (or adding Nightbeat to the world of the sinful Gotham City)! Now I'm totally hooked by the idea of mixing Batman and Transformers together. It would be really awesome if Batman and these alien robots work together to fight crimes and protect the innocent citizens from the bad guys' harm. And I absolutely loved how you wrote Joker here, he was such a charming, insane villain in this one-shot.

Great job, hon! And congrats on winning the June Challenge contest with this wonderful piece of your work! *applauds*
Shadir chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
*Scream* I love Batman! Your fic is marvellous *.*
Faecat chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Heheheh 'I'm Batman!' Ahhhh, that line never gets old. _ This was a neat little crossover.
The King of Pain chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I. Freaking. Love. This. Would it be too much to ask for a Superman one? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease? Pretty please? O.O
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Total awsomeness.

C.D.
femme4jack chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Oh YES! So perfect. This made me so so so happy. What an absolutely glorious crossover, and damn, the imagery.

You know, I'm going to have to get my husband (who NEVER reads fanfic) to read this. He would totally love. And so do I.
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Great story loved it Batman is one of my fav superheroes nice job.