Reviews for Cursed Blood
thewolf74 chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Wow. that was one of the HOTTEST sex scenes that I have read so far. I want to know what know what the gender of the baby will be. Is there a sequel to this story?
stuffedanimalsrule99 chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
This is so sweet. A little rushed, but awesome
nina.potter.56 chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
Next part
Mashkai30 chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Bootsrcool chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
:) ;D
RozaHelenClary Sardothian chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
I love it an i really want more! Please? *puppy eyes* :)
BlookenBslk chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Ah at first it looked like it was going to be a decent story, until I read the seventh chapter. The supposed ending. It's obvious that you rushed it and just want to quickly end the story. I'm sorry you did though, this had the potential to be a great story despite the few plot holes. I wish I could have saw more from this story but alright.
weathergal08 chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
More, more, more! :)
UnwrittenLoveDreams chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
I hope you update this story soon
helga1967 chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Wonderful sex scene. I would like to see one or two more chapters, one where Bella and her sister try to kidnap Harry. Lucius and Snape preventing the abduction, being then tied down by Bella and Cissa. When Bella and Cissa believe they have won and go against Harry to kill him in front of them, Snape and Lucius enough to distract the sisters, giving Harry a chance to get his wand and sisters does hurt them. After releasing their beloved Harry faints, Snape and Lucius take care of Bella and Cissa are they brought to justice.
helga1967 chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Interesting! Only a woman can create a long term plan so complicated. More than a physical revenge; wound through an emotional revenge.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Great chapter. Very hot. I like dominate Harry.

Can't wait for more.
Grevious chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
I've read another story by you that wasn't too horrible, so I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt when the opening of this story left much to be desired. I honestly expected more of you. To put it simply, this story was bad. Structurally bad. Grammatically bad. And very badly developed.

I think my biggest issue was the 'plan' Narcissa and Bellatrix concocted. The initial plan, though very unrealistic and containing gaping holes that needed to be filled by some back-story, wasn't too bad. But them planning an attack without waiting for the first plan to come to fruition was a poor decision on the part of the author.

Honestly, I think I only continued reading in hopes of some decent smut, but even that was badly done. I'm of the opinion that you got bored with this story and just threw something together, that's insult to both your readers and you as an author if that's the case.

Still, I believe you show some potential to be a great writer. My advice to you is to put more time and effort into your stories and get a beta.

That being said, I hope to see more of your works soon. Here's me wishing you Happy Writings.

May your pen never run out of ink,

Grev
Heksy chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
Jessarie, for some reason you decided to take a huge short-cut with the last chapter and ending it. I am really sorry that you did, because this story has a lot of potential. Perhaps you will reconsider?
ArgentumUmbra chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
Very romantic. shame it finished but I so can't blame you. harrymort is brilliant isn't it. keep up the good work :)