Reviews for Unexpected
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 4/24
Lol.
katie1370 chapter 1 . 1/4
I love this story. I didn't realize that you had written so many other DWP stories, so when I learned this, I pulled up your profile and read each one. I loved them all. Actually, I had read most of them already, but I didn't realize that you had written them. Thanks for great stories.
karla05 chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Wow! Sizzling hot!
Friday Queen chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
That's amazing !
LKlovesAK chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Somebody has been peeking into my dreams. Lol
vivian chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Pleeeeaaasssss write another chapter! Please!
Polgaria chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Love this every time I read it...
Poppy03 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
That was just sensational. I've only read Mirandy fanfiction erratically over the past year, and just came back to it today after a long break. I enjoyed this enormously-it's been a while since a fic has had such an effect! Love your writing, and I'm about to go and read all the rest you've authored (but slowly! I didn't want this to end!).
Thatsxlatte chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This was a joy to read. At some point, the tension was increasing by every line.
One question: Why didn't Miranda dismiss Andrea after she had her cup of tea? Why didn't she say anything? It's like Miranda wanted Andrea to see how she was intensive enjoying her tea.. Nothing bad about that but I'm curious about why Miranda pretended al blank that moment.
DarthVandola chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Righto, I'm speechless. This is flawless, brilliant, sexy and very much in character :) Bravo dear!

LinK
lmei chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
*dies again*
Brithna chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
"Suddenly the lightest of touches fluttered against the nape of her neck, and Andy froze." I literally said 'oooh my god'...lol and just got a rather weird look from across the room..oh well.

"Do I work you too hard?"-choked on a sip of coffee...

I loved it! Thank you for sharing your mind!
jh728 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Very nicely done.

Thanks for the read.
yeyeo chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Hot and sizzling and yet sweet and fluffy too D Love your stories about these two 3
Gun Brooke chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
So hot, it is sizzling! WS, this was such a fab tory. Andy is confused, enamored and aroused...no wonder Miranda's all over her!