Reviews for Miranda, You're Drunk!
Still an all time favorite3 absolutely adore this3
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 2/27
Good.
Friday Queen chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
I love your story :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
I love this fic so much! It is so sweet and perfect, would love it to be more than a oneshot. Not because it doesn't work as it is but because I simply want more!
lazysunday30 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Great one-shot. So romantic. I love a drunk Miranda.
jh728 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I love this story. I think I've read it half a dozen times. Miranda is so vulnerable and Andy honorable. They are very sweet.
Thanks for the read.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That loser thought that he could compete with MIranda? Heresy!
Nocturna16 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I LOVEEEEEEE LOVEEEEEE THIS FANFICTIONNNN! *.*
kristoferrobbin chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
that was beautiful, really really beautiful.

p.s- you should try reading the ending while listening to "landslide" by the glee cast. makes it even more romantic. _
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I stayed away from this story for the first few weeks because the title just didn't appeal to me. But once I read it I was absolutely mesmerized! I love the way all the characters are so perfectly in character . . . especially Christian, that hose bag! I loved how Andy is such a perfect "gentleman" in her thoughts and behavior, while being unbearably feminine in her body language and appearance. And yes, once I accepted the premise, I felt that Mirands was very believable and sympathetic even when slightly drunk!

I really think DWP fanfic is the best on this site, and it blows me away how much richness is out there!
caradens chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
brilliant story thanks
Gun Brooke chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Beautiful, emotional, and cute, both Miranda and the story. I also love that you explored Miranda's vulnerable side. Brilliant short story.
marty powell chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I love it. thanks
I Am Numero Seven chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Ahh Miranda jealous ! I looooooooove ;)