Reviews for Touched Servant
nazurath92 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Oz and Gil are so adorable :)
lulu422 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Hehe, I like it, purely genius.
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
You know, a while ago my best friend told me she'd read a fanfic where Oz started touching Gil's hair and he got all aroused by it x) I never thought you had written such fanfic! and I can see now why she was so fangirl-y about it... IT WAS AWESOME ALSJDALKJDLKSAJDSALKJDS 333 Gil is so damn adorable! and I don't think this was wordy... I mean, it was long for a oneshot, but the way you wrote it I didn't even feel like it was too much! It flowed perfectly 33 and typical Oz with his teasing XD oh well, this was so cute 3!
HookedOnMitchelMusso chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
GOD DAMN IT I SERIOUSLY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH WORDS TO DESCRIBE WHAT THIS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL FF DID TO ME! SERIOUSLY ASDJKHASJDKASJDK I CRIED, I SMILED, I FANGIRLED AJSDHAJKSDHJAKSDHAJSDHAJKSD AMAZING STORY AMAZING REALLY! ajsdjaksdhajksdhaskd too much Ozbert feels aksjdhjkashdjkasd Favorited! I'm sure this won't be the last time I read this awesomeness seriously 333! - 33333
LoveLikeDestiel chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
That was cute! I really liked it and also CRUMPET! mmmmm
Sakural7865 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
*takes the bait and eats it* Nom Mm

Love the lime scene Wow, Gil, who knew you were a masochist

Keep up the good work!
Solera chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
That was fun to read. Good work. I'm actually new to pandora hearts fandom, so I'm glad I found a good fic this early...
destination-nowherenear chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Love it. 3 I liked the characterization. Gil's confliction was written well. And Gil having a hair kink? ...Hottttt. I demand more Gil-likes-pain mmmhmm.

Definitely gonna be re-reading this one. A few times.
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
*blushes* Jeeze I can't believe I am commenting, but I loved the emotions behind this story and how it took it's time. There was no rush or haste so great job! XD
Rianick chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Excellent story, well written and funny. Thank you.
Conrii chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Ha! Oh, Oz!
IdaMustang chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
hehehe, the end was priceless xD i loved it 3
ikki chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
NO! Dont try and contain your creativity! That was one of the best fan fics ive ever read! So detailed!
tjugotvanitton chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I really like this story, Gil is so cute *fangirling* but they didn't have sex ... D: oh well, it was still very good written, awesome job (y)
ladybugseatppl chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
oh god it was just the cutest fic ever. I've been really emotional lately and I almost cried with the sad thoughts Gil had 3

plus sorry for the fact I'm not sighed in to give a proper review ._.