Reviews for Belinda Moon
Cheyenne chapter 3 . 3/30
Isn't the DP in 11th and 12th grade? High school starts in 9th. Sorry. I go to an IB school and am in the PYP, but since this is the last year, we have exhibition and I have gotten considerably less sleep. I love this story, and I think it's great, but try to keep the Authors Note in it to a minimum. But other than that, it's fantastic! Keep updating!
Ira cat chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
OMG SO GOOD! Make red and Belinda kiss *chants* JUST KEEP UPDATING PLZ!
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
i am loving this Moon gender-bender :D loving it. i read a oneshot i think about Moon and Red at valentines day... ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
i love haf moon investigations :)
AliceFray chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
AAAAAAAHHH! I loved it. Thank you for- dare I say it- keeping me up to speed. Oh my gosh I said it. Wow -mental ambulance in the background- i need help.

Another exciting chapter in the world of Belinda moon. and dreamy red. Thank you Darren!
ferretgirlsz chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Nice! :D
DreamShooter chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
awwweee your suuu adorbs :3
TheNerds chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Great chapter I really hope you update as soon as possible!
ferretgirlsz chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
I'm so confused...
AliceFray chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
lol. I laughed so hard when the doctor said ugly, ugly McUgly. Thankyou Darren for another chapter. I swear you're to blame for why I am suddenly interested in Cirque Du Freak. I snuck into my school library and grabbed like the first one and one of my friends caught me and was like "I didn't know you read Darren Shan and I was like ummm no, I just like him, He was like that is so cool! Best books I ever read! an I was like cool!

I honestly thought that I was the only one who had nothing to do this weekend. Pleh, life right? BTW I have tons of homework and chores that I am ignoring plus I have been pigging out. So I just drank a gallon of coffee so I can work hard tonight. Ciao
SivMeille chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
Bahaha, you know what? I didn't even know who you were talking about. Cody Simpson? Who's that? XD Now I get it. But no, you are SO wrong. Aussie accents are so not hot. You should hear some of my neighbours speak. Bleh. And I'm not really Australia. I just moved here like 5 years ago. I'm still very much Asian.

But anyway! Interesting developments. Even if it's mostly from the actual novel. It's still cool.

Update sooner, man! I wanna know how everything works out!
TheNerds chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
I'm rereading the book and now I'm noticing all of Red/Moon tease, its seriously driving me insane. I never actually thought of maybe instead of Fletcher being a boy he could be a girl and how it would change the story but you make it so hilarious like the part with Red being turned on with Belinda's check up. I would really love to read more so please update as soon as possible.
AliceFray chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
Woohoo! Another chapter I am soo rooting for this story. And thank you for mentioning me! Love the sexual tension between Bells and Red. ( I mean what sexual tension) : Awesome.
ferretgirlsz chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
Lol, awesome! Yes, he just HAD to get turned on. :D LOL can't wait for the next chapter.
SivMeille chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
Yikes, IB? Good luck.

I've actually read this before (wink, wink) so I'm really just reviewing because I love you. Wow, did that sound really gay or was it just me?

Anyway. It was a good chapter! I liked it! Red and Belinda - awwww!