Reviews for How to Paint a House
Guest chapter 16 . 9/25/2023
tay are you upset. about your dad is work today are you still upset you are going to be sick okay calm down baby tae hey stop crying it's okay it's okay I'm here to help you calm down that's it see I'm not going to hurt you he said softly uh okay brthe in and out slowly that's
Guest chapter 16 . 9/25/2023
tay hey what's Wong are you upset
GaniTheTwilighte chapter 1 . 11/6/2022
Ten years, Maggie. Ten years.
I was only eighteen then. I'm twenty eight now.
Somehow I'm still waiting.
AstridCullen chapter 26 . 11/8/2021
so sad that this is jncomplete, but I still really love this story, so thank u so much for sharing
AstridCullen chapter 16 . 11/8/2021
Hi. i just found this story and I loved the first chapter so I just kept reading, but I had to stop and leave a review 'cause this chapter made me cryI feel so bad for Bella. Her mom left her, her best friend left her, and now EdwardI wish I could just give her a big hug.
The way you wrote this chapter... it just reminded me of how confused and alone I felt as a teenager, but unlike me, Bella has these heartbreaking things happening to her and it's just so sadHowever, I love her relationship with Charlie. it's so beautiful. Thanks so much for this chapter
Neha chapter 26 . 6/5/2021
Read this story again. Still loved it so much even after having read it so many times before. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 5/5/2021
This story was really amazing, sweet, funny and super cute! I don't know if it's finished or not but I liked very much anyway. Thanks for sharing
DashDoll chapter 26 . 2/1/2021
Me checking for an update even though it’s been almost 10 years lol
Guest chapter 26 . 12/6/2020
Hi, so I read this story this weekend because someone recommended it to me and I had no idea it was unfinished. And who knows if you'll ever read this, or finish this because it's been so long now haha, but I just wanted to say how much I loved it. And I wanted to say thanks. Whatever happened that prevented this story to be finished, I'm still thankful that I got to read your work. It was really beautiful and it made me nostalgic for a simpler time when I was younger. So I wanted to say thank you for that.
GaniTheTwilighte chapter 1 . 7/24/2020
Maggie, I don't know if you're still out there in the world somewhere, but if you are, I hope you've listened to Taylor Swift's new song "Cardigan" because I just did and it reminded me of this story so much I had to come back here to tell you that even after all these years I'd still give my right arm to read the ending. You once said it was a Taylor Swift song that inspired you to write this story. I can only hope another would inspire you to pick it up again after eight years.
Hope you're doing well, whatever you're doing.

Gani.
Gemm13 chapter 25 . 1/16/2020
Charlie's a cutie
Neha Jain1 chapter 26 . 11/22/2019
Love this story!
Tan chapter 26 . 10/5/2019
Adorable story! This is the second time I've read it...or third.
pbadeaux10 chapter 26 . 9/8/2019
This fic is so good! Please come back and finish. I need to know what happens to these two crazy kids!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/10/2019
I wish there were more of this, but judging by the last publication date, the odds are probably slim and none. I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you.
6,275 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »