Reviews for How to Paint a House
You'reMyAlibi chapter 26 . 7/15
Many years later, I’m still holding out hope that there will be an update for this story. I know life happens and things/people change, but I still hope. I love this story and these characters you’ve created. Much love.
Debs0608 chapter 26 . 5/26
Loved it! Still would like to see if they really made it but u gave us a lot of hope. I really like the dynamic between Edward and Charlie. Thanks for writing.
I have to pause for a minute just to say I love this bels. She’s incredibly relatable and I’m just loving this story. That is all.
Nineteen100and85 chapter 26 . 2/24
Love this so much! You know some stories have a vibe that agrees with you... this is one of those stories! I know everyone says they want you to update, but I actually feel like it's been left at the most perfect place. I'm happy they're happy. They are going to end up together in the end even if the journey is hard, but atleast they figured out that's what they want
rjh1960 chapter 4 . 1/22
Well I get that Bella is not experienced with boys, but Edward is only 2 years older and girls do usually mature faster then guys. Hmm!
rjh1960 chapter 3 . 1/22
Bella is a breath of fresh air!
rjh1960 chapter 2 . 1/22
I love Bella, she is so real. But my heart is breaking for her.
rjh1960 chapter 1 . 1/22
Not sure how I missed this treasure. I read a LOT of ff. Love the chapter, love the way you write. I remember being Bella's aga (and it was a LONG time ago). I'm sorry to say I also never really figured out how to look put together- but I did manage to find a husband and have a few kids! Hmm now I have to say by kids have also not managed to figure out the put together look! It must be genetic.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/4/2017
Wish you would come back and finish this great story. Hope everything is okay. Thanks for sharing. :)
IsaydenGirl16 chapter 26 . 12/1/2017
I don't know if this story will be continued, but I hope it will be :D I couldn't help but notice that Edward just kinda...left, after they did it. I was confused as to whether Bella actually, like..enjoyed it or not? Like, it seems like Edward just did what he did, got up and changed the subject. Is there a reason for that? And if it's the case, how come Bella didn't really react to it? I just hope Edward isn't like, "Okay we did it, can we forget about it now?"
CathyD52 chapter 26 . 11/28/2017
Great story! You had me laughing and crying at what seemed the most perfect times. Thank you for the most perfectly written great funny and loving little story.
CathyD52 chapter 12 . 11/25/2017
Holy swear word - It finally happened.
CathyD52 chapter 8 . 11/24/2017
OMG I remember tickle fights my fellow now my hubby and I used to have many years ago. Somehow they always ended in something more intimate. Now we have no children at home and arthritis to prevent us from that way of starting things off.
CathyD52 chapter 6 . 11/5/2017
Yes, they most definitely getting interesting.
CathyD52 chapter 5 . 11/5/2017
Bella seems to have misunderstood how misunderstood she really was, and how misunderstanding she had been about some of her thoughts were that day. Maybe now she can go on to have a pleasant enough summer after all.
6,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »