Reviews for How to Paint a House
CathyD52 chapter 6 . 11/5
Yes, they most definitely getting interesting.
CathyD52 chapter 5 . 11/5
Bella seems to have misunderstood how misunderstood she really was, and how misunderstanding she had been about some of her thoughts were that day. Maybe now she can go on to have a pleasant enough summer after all.
readingandreading chapter 26 . 10/19
Oh, I have just loved reading your story. It is absolutely wonderful. You have captured teenage feelings and high school so perfectly. If you ever get an urge to add more, I'll just be here patiently waiting. Thanks so much for sharing this much so far!
Xoxo chapter 26 . 10/7
Love this hope you update sometime. Xoxo
CathyD52 chapter 3 . 10/3
They are soooooooo kewt.
CathyD52 chapter 2 . 10/3
Poor Bella. It seems is hard being and awkward gird at that age. The awkwardness seems even more dreadful to be ignored by someone you think is your best friend and you think suddenly wants nothing to do with you. In reality, they have been thrown into a group of people that until 2 days earlier wouldn't give you the time of day if you had a humongous booger hanging out of one of you nostils. Trying to figure out how or if you won the lottery in the no acne for 6 months prize or if or how you lost the non- fitting jeans prize for several months.
CathyD52 chapter 1 . 10/3
Great way to paint a house, Charlie!
cheshire15 chapter 26 . 9/18
Love this !
flanduslover1 chapter 26 . 9/13
I love this and really can wait for more like will alive meet jasper how does Bella and Edward handle the distance
DZL chapter 26 . 8/8
Hi, how r you? Just want to say that this is one of the best story I ever read. And I will keep waiting for the next chapter. Thank u for creating and writing this story. Really good love it. Xoxo
DanyLovesDawn chapter 26 . 8/7
Just wanted you to know that i fell in love with your witty writing and 15 year old Bella. It's a great story. Hope that everything is going well with your life, so inspiration strikes again and you post more chapters. I think you were really creating something perfect.
Thanks for the story!
MysterySan chapter 26 . 6/11
I know that everyone must have said that this an awesome story and they loved each and every aspect of it but I can't help but repeat the same. I loved it very, very much. It was emotional, cute and heartbreaking all at once. If we ignore some petty things like Bella whining a lot then there is nothing in this story to not like. I am sad that you couldn't complete this story but at least you left it on a happy note. We all have creative imaginations and we can take plot from here and make our own happy ending. Like Bella went back to Jacksonville and then resumed her high school. During one of the weekends Edward paid her a surprise visit where he met Renee and Phil as well as Bella's friends. Then at the end of school year Edward went back to Florida to bring Bella back for the summer. Jasper had accompanied him during this trip (don't ask me why) and met Alice. They too started dating and after a few years everyone met as a sort of reunion and they lived happily ever after.
Mia chapter 26 . 6/8
Thank you! Wonderful story.. Please update soon.. :)
Anonymous chapter 9 . 6/7
I love each and every aspect of the story. But I have just one issue with this story. Bella whines a lot! Like she whines even when she is expressing gratitude. That doesn't make sense. But overall the fanfic is awesome.
juicytreat2 chapter 26 . 6/1
So good! These two are adorable and I hope that hopefully soon you will be able to finish this wonderful story.
6,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »