Reviews for How to Paint a House
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 5/5
This story was really amazing, sweet, funny and super cute! I don't know if it's finished or not but I liked very much anyway. Thanks for sharing
DashDoll chapter 26 . 2/1
Me checking for an update even though it’s been almost 10 years lol
Guest chapter 26 . 12/6/2020
Hi, so I read this story this weekend because someone recommended it to me and I had no idea it was unfinished. And who knows if you'll ever read this, or finish this because it's been so long now haha, but I just wanted to say how much I loved it. And I wanted to say thanks. Whatever happened that prevented this story to be finished, I'm still thankful that I got to read your work. It was really beautiful and it made me nostalgic for a simpler time when I was younger. So I wanted to say thank you for that.
GaniTheTwilighte chapter 1 . 7/24/2020
Maggie, I don't know if you're still out there in the world somewhere, but if you are, I hope you've listened to Taylor Swift's new song "Cardigan" because I just did and it reminded me of this story so much I had to come back here to tell you that even after all these years I'd still give my right arm to read the ending. You once said it was a Taylor Swift song that inspired you to write this story. I can only hope another would inspire you to pick it up again after eight years.
Hope you're doing well, whatever you're doing.

Gani.
Gemm13 chapter 25 . 1/16/2020
Charlie's a cutie
Neha Jain1 chapter 26 . 11/22/2019
Love this story!
Tan chapter 26 . 10/5/2019
Adorable story! This is the second time I've read it...or third.
pbadeaux10 chapter 26 . 9/8/2019
This fic is so good! Please come back and finish. I need to know what happens to these two crazy kids!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/10/2019
I wish there were more of this, but judging by the last publication date, the odds are probably slim and none. I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/9/2019
"Incase" is not a word. The correct phrase is "just in case."
Guest chapter 16 . 8/9/2019
"straitening up" Uh, it's STRAIGHTENING.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2019
She would have SHUDDERED in fear, not SHUTTERED.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2019
"Edward peaked up at me." It's PEEKED.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2019
"...peak over my shoulder at Edward." It's PEEK, which means "a quick look," not PEAK, which means "a pointed top."
Lilicaa chapter 26 . 3/18/2019
Every year I reread this story and am still hoping someday you will find the will to finish it. You are truly talented and your story sucks the reader in from the start! Pretty sure you dont even read this anymore but one can still hope.
6,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »