Reviews for How to Paint a House
TKG chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Hey,

I just wanted to say I really really love this story and I wondered if you will be continuing it? I just reread this again and I can't wait for more :-)

Kate
lud chapter 26 . 3/11/2014
That was really cute! You're driving me crazy here, this story is so great and I just want to see how they do it, they will face a make that difficult, I think it will be worse for the distance Edward, Bella is so strong and brave, she built a life in Phoenix, have friends there and will have to rely Edward in Forks, where he is sad without Bella. I want to finally meet the mother of Edward, Bella see how it goes with Riley, Edward goes to Phoenix and Riley Know?
lud chapter 25 . 3/11/2014
I mean how great is that chapter! Edward really is taking dating to another level, he is so serious about Bella. I think everything is resolving to Edward, and I love atom Charlie and Edward get along.
Kisses.
Ps. I keep insisting not stop, please, this story deserves a happy ending ..
lud chapter 24 . 3/11/2014
I just love, tan, either. I'm a desperate person and I can not believe you stopped. Edward and Bella have so many things to do, but they love each other, they are so right together. I'm glad that Edward spoke about everything with Emmett, I just hope to see the bitch pay for being a whore for Bella. This Bella is my favorite of all time, the better.
Kisses.
Continue, continue, continue, please.
lud chapter 23 . 3/11/2014
I cried like a child ... I do not know why, but I cried!
Charlie is the best, he is a wonderful father, he gives limits for Bella, but he also gives her wings to fly.
I love it, and the ending is coming, I need more chapters.
lud chapter 22 . 3/11/2014
Edward and Bella are risking so much for your love, they deserve to be happy. Dr. Cullen was horrible to Bella, but I understand the fear of losing his son, but he is not acting in the best way.
Maggie give a signal that you'll continue, please, I'm just finishing reading the chapter and would love to read more.
lud chapter 21 . 3/11/2014
I hate that Edward was with Rose, and I would like Emmett desobrisse about betrayal, she spread rumors about Bella and Edward and then went after not know if I could forgive Edward for all the pain, I understand they are young, but she suffered a lot ... I'm glad that Edward realized that Bella is not the same worship and that he is desperate for Bella, he needs to do dear Bella, I like that he is willing to make grand gestures to that.
I keep hoping that you come back, this story needs a closure.
closetcullen3er chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Still here. :) Ready when you are.
lud chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
Edward needs both Bella he is so lost.
I really love it, please continue.
lud chapter 19 . 3/10/2014
I love that Bella, but I've said it a million times!
I'm so desperate to see this story finished I could collect signatures, make a move on the internet, I do not know, I accept suggestions.
lud chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
I hope Bella surprise everyone, she's so strong, I love Bella!
Please, I'm not proud not ashamed to beg, you can continue
this story, please.
lud chapter 17 . 3/10/2014
You have me in tears! You're a great writer.
Every story has to be told, please continue this great story.
lud chapter 16 . 3/10/2014
OMG! I feel sorry for Bella and Edward, when you have 17 years old and have your parents disappoint either, you just go with the flow. I hope Bella can overcome, but like every 15 year old girl she'll think the world has ended.
Continue this story please!
lud chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
Bella is the bravest girl, she's wonderful, she had the courage to talk to Eric and break the barriers of Edward, she's good for Angela when she does not deserve to receive any kindness.
Go on, please, you said you still do not stop.
lud chapter 14 . 3/10/2014
That was amazing, the kiss, everything was amazing!
I loved the way that Edward was honest with Bella. and Bella was so mature and objective, I love it.
I want to see how they manage to do so without people to discover, and Bella is already attracting the attention of boys, and Edward is very jealous.
Kisses and I'm in the campaign continues, please.
6,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »