Reviews for How to Paint a House
SoVeryConfused chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
Feeling a bit down about my personal life (and men in general haha) at the moment and just wanted to read something sweet. This is perfect, thank you! Bella is very likeable and can empathise with her a lot. Looking forward to reading the rest! X
SassYNoleS chapter 26 . 8/18/2014
I hope you update ! This is a great story !
Guest chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
no more wips for me. can't believe you left this.
Peace chapter 26 . 7/22/2014
Okay! I don't know if you are reading our reviews anymore but if you are please give us something so that we know what to expect. I love this story, it is brilliant, so I won't give up on you. Maggie, you have very faithful readers on Fanfiction that are just waiting for a response. I truly hope that it wasn't our high expectations that scared you away! If it matters, I will lower my expectations just to see you return! Thank you for this amazing story 3
Guest chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
I have never cried so fucking hard over a fanfiction
Guest chapter 26 . 7/11/2014
tell me this is a joke and this story isnt abandoned.
Mechcat chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
Good stuff! Really loved this fic, wish there were more. I saw the note on your profile, so hopefully, when you're able, you will update it:) thanks for sharing it with us!
Mechcat chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Just started reading this fic. What I think of Bella, so far? I think...you're reminding me of what it feels like to be 15. Ugh. So glad to be past that! So, well done!
TwilightLover4Lyfe chapter 26 . 6/25/2014
Please update this is my favorite story I would hate to see it not finished :(
Gani chapter 26 . 6/22/2014
happy birthday to you.
happy birthday dear beloved story that I'll probably never get to read the ending of.
happy birthday to you.

Still not over it. Still waiting.
And still wishing you hadn't given up.
You were my happiness.
tanseynz chapter 26 . 6/17/2014
As a writer you really got the messy time adolescence, young love and that wanting need to be someone confident and belonging is. A really interesting retrospective for many of the readers.
CariD chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I was going through my list of alerts and saw this story and realized how much I miss it...I'm hoping that you complete it, it truly is a beautiful story. :)
absolutebliss chapter 26 . 5/30/2014
im still waiting for this fic to be finished. i hope you update really soon x
Guest chapter 21 . 5/16/2014
I've been trying to look past it, but the use of the word "whine" when describing how Bella's speaking is really killing it for me. :(
booksxforxlife chapter 26 . 5/15/2014
Gahhhhhh! This story is fucking amazing! Now where is the next chapter?!
6,209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »