Reviews for One Man's Trash
Animegirl721 chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
Will you be continuing this story? I sincerely hope so as this story was very good. I liked the premise and though it took a few unexpected turns I still liked where it ended up going until this point. You are a very skilled writer and I truly hope that this story will be continued and will not be abandoned.
luebug chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
I can't wait! Your an amazing writer and I am very excited for the next chapter! I have been checking this story every day for the last month! I think your great! hurry and update! 3
Carla chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
XD I'm super Psyche this story has been updated. I feel for you Light. It must be difficult to experience and deal with being in love and loved especially with his past relationship with his mother. Glad to see that Mikami won't be a direct threat for L's and Light's blooming relationship, at least for now. I'm sorry if this isn't a great or helpful review. I will await for the next update.
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
Woah, thanks for updating! XD
I'm absolutely elated!
Thanks anyway for coming back! :)
Really, really appreciate it!
I love this chap, and will be waiting for your next update! Please make it as dirty? Passionate? Incredibly romantic yaoi!? Whatever we want great L-E-M-O-N and you, you great writer, are gonna give it in silver platter, so please Rock us with your amazing words of wonderment, yeah?
Hiya, banzai! Banzai!
* Uhh.. I think I just went to a sugar-rush moment.. X/ *
Anyway again, thanks, I'll be waiting.. ;)
Bad at Reviews chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
UPDATE NOW. Seriously... for a cookie? Nhh? D:
Amethystaura chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
Is this going to be an uke L or uke Light story? At this point it seems it can go either way. I'm just a huge fan of uke L, & hence I got happy & excited when Light dominated him. Because if you say it's going to be uke L, then I'll add it to my alerts.
carla chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This is a very cute angsty story. Loved the relationship between all the characters. I am so desperate to find out the reason Light doesn't remember L. I await for the next update of Light's mini adventure in a different location.
Cresent Moon VIII chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
Good chapter! Sorry haven't reviewed any of the other ones! Hope u update soon!
Brebear98 chapter 11 . 5/28/2012
More! :D I fuck'in love it! It's to funny and the romance ! Good stuff! Lol oh poor L xD Light tricked you bwahaha :D I love write more plzzzz love Brebear98
Agent 0r4ng3 chapter 11 . 4/30/2012
Haha, loved it how Light tricked L into changing his clothes. Sneaky Light. :)
g chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
like it hi there is this amazing bl game/drama cd/manga(the game and cd are in japanes but you can get the translaton on google) called Lucky Dog 1 Blast or just Lucky Dog 1 but the manga is not bl it just implys it and it NEEDS MORE LOVE please cheack it out and tell others about it its about Gian Carlo Bourbon Del Monte, a young member of the mafia, is better known by his nickname "Lucky Dog" due to his incredible good luck. Despite knowing that he can escape with just a little effort, Gian decides to take a break from the fast-and-furious lifestyle while being imprisoned in a maximum-security jail. But when four young mafia captains are captured and brought to the same prison, the Boss of their syndicate makes a certain request of Gian... please help this amazing game/manga get more attention it needs alot more love it is too good tell me what you think about it please I AM BEGGING YOU . for game and cd translations and 2010/06/23/bl-game-review-%E2%80%93%C2%A0lucky%C2%A0dog1/ and read the manga too manga/lucky_dog_1_blast/ it gets more exciteing the more you read IT NEEDS MORE LOVE TELL OTHERS PLEZ
pokemaster101 chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
Who IS the dominant one?
wing fire 24 chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
EPIC. XD
Castiel666xD chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
I absolutely love this story! Finally I found a LightxL story that I can relate and enjoy, please keep going with this brilliant story and watch out for those chemistry tests! I myself am a high school student battling it out with chemistry and with exams looming around the corner, but don't lose hope and don't lose inspiration! Lots of love from a fan

~cas

* squeals like a little fangirl*
pokemaster101 chapter 10 . 4/1/2012