Reviews for Innocent
MermaidSky chapter 13 . 1/10
Hi! I know you wrote this 2011-2012, but I just wanted to let you know that this is really REALLY good. I have just found this now and its probably th best malec fanfic out there. Also, if the person in your profile is you, you're really pretty :) Hope you are having a good day wherever you are and whatever you're doing, and that you are happy! xx
cy chapter 49 . 1/8
I love your story. ): its quite late i know but you write so well! )))))): im sad that it ended just like that though... but in general i freaking love your story! Its so well written and the plot is amazing! thank you for writing such an awesome story!
Zelo chapter 30 . 11/29/2015
WILL AND SEBASTIAN CAN FREAKIN FITE ME LIKE U JUST BEAT MAGNUS UP AND NOPE ILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN
Zelo chapter 28 . 11/29/2015
AHHHHH ITS SO FLUFFY AND ADORABLE AND YAS ALEC TAKE CHARGE
MAYBE THERE WILL BE A CHAPTER WHERE ALEC DOMINATES MAGNUS *Wiggles eyebrows *
Zelo chapter 25 . 11/29/2015
AWWWWW ALEC U ADORABLE LOLIPOP
Zelo chapter 16 . 11/28/2015
UGHHH THIS IS SO GOOD LIKE I CRI ITS REALLY REALLY INTERESTING AND AWESOME!
Banewood chapter 49 . 9/7/2015
Just one more chapter Ella, you can do it! I believe in you! :D
Kalena chapter 49 . 7/31/2015
I really wish you finished this. It's been too long to really hope for it, but I truly loved this book up until the end when it sort of died due to lack of confidence you were experiencing. Even though they aren't your characters, you still made something amazing with them; thank you for that. This isn't something that will soon be forgotten.
MaferL chapter 49 . 6/28/2015
Hey! :3
Please update the last chapter! I need to know in what the story will end! 3
I looooove this story and I know it's very unlikely for you to update since I was in 2012 the last update but pleeeeaaaasssseee just that chapter I need it!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/28/2015
I love your authors notes almost as much as I love this storyline
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 49 . 6/10/2015
Hei!
I just love this story!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 6 . 6/10/2015
Hei!
I love this sweet story! It is a funny, cute and a bit sad, but I love the way you write. Stay awesome because I know you are ;)
Cindy chapter 48 . 4/23/2015
This is great. You are awesome and keep writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/18/2015
The one thing that doesn't make sense to me about this story is that Magnus has to stealing money for rent, yet somehow, he lives in a giant apartment.
Neither him, nor Alec have a job, how are they paying rent now?
Guest chapter 49 . 3/30/2015
Please tell me there's, like, a time jump or some shit? Where we travel forward a couple years and its all "WILL YOU MARREH ME?" And cuteness and CLACE HAVE A KID I'm getting way to into this tbh