Reviews for Innocent
Kalena chapter 49 . 7/31
I really wish you finished this. It's been too long to really hope for it, but I truly loved this book up until the end when it sort of died due to lack of confidence you were experiencing. Even though they aren't your characters, you still made something amazing with them; thank you for that. This isn't something that will soon be forgotten.
MaferL chapter 49 . 6/28
Hey! :3
Please update the last chapter! I need to know in what the story will end! 3
I looooove this story and I know it's very unlikely for you to update since I was in 2012 the last update but pleeeeaaaasssseee just that chapter I need it!
I love your authors notes almost as much as I love this storyline
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 49 . 6/10
Hei!
I just love this story!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 6 . 6/10
Hei!
I love this sweet story! It is a funny, cute and a bit sad, but I love the way you write. Stay awesome because I know you are ;)
Cindy chapter 48 . 4/23
This is great. You are awesome and keep writing!
The one thing that doesn't make sense to me about this story is that Magnus has to stealing money for rent, yet somehow, he lives in a giant apartment.
Neither him, nor Alec have a job, how are they paying rent now?
Please tell me there's, like, a time jump or some shit? Where we travel forward a couple years and its all "WILL YOU MARREH ME?" And cuteness and CLACE HAVE A KID I'm getting way to into this tbh
Wait I thought it was finished. I love this story sooo much; it's one of my favorites. I've read this more times than I can count and I never get bored. You should keep writing, you're really really good at it.
OnyxInk chapter 49 . 2/5
Hey this is a really great story. I love your writing style and would like to see this continued.
LettersFromTheLonelyOtakuGirl chapter 49 . 1/8
It's been THREE years! Three years of not knowing how it ends. Do you understand the pain this has been causing me? I got so excited when I first read this all those years ago, since I was going to Paris with my mom in November. I kept waiting for an update...that never came. I seriously hope that you pick this up sometime! It was an amazing story, I've reread it about 17 times and loved it each time!
InnocentlyDeprived chapter 33 . 1/5
Reviewing for the possible lemon
InnocentlyDeprived chapter 31 . 1/5
Drunk Alec is my spirit animal
InnocentlyDeprived chapter 30 . 1/5
Never have I ever wanted to hurt someone so badly. Can you make will and Sebastian get run over by a truck or something please? : D
InnocentlyDeprived chapter 29 . 1/5
I swear to god if you make them break up I'll hunt you down and make you rewrite everything