Reviews for Innocent
Amelia chapter 37 . 8/2
Howwww couldddd ya do dat?!
ceceliahasnolife chapter 49 . 4/28
i really enjoyed this story, and even though it hasnt officially ended, it left it off in such a beautiful way anyway thats just open to imagination
ceceliahasnolife chapter 30 . 4/27
HOLY MA-FREAKING-LONEY THAT WAS AN AMAZING CHAPTER
i mean this is an azaming book but AAAHHH
elliot.the.wizard chapter 48 . 2/25
Don't worry, it's all great. I love this story so much, well done.
Magnus actually means "Great" in Latin. Such a perfect name. ;) and so far great (see what I did there :p) story.
esther.koroma123 chapter 49 . 12/11/2016
You don't understand how much I love this book! And even though its not finished and I would love for you to update, it's okay if you leave it like that because the ending of this chapter is so beautiful and it allows the reader to image their own ending So whether you want to finish the book or not (because it's been YEARS), I still will love this book no matter what x
CookieMonstr2205 chapter 49 . 11/5/2016
This is actually an amazing story. Obviously that wasn't meant to be the end, you said you were going to write another chapter but it turned out perfect :) I know that there's so many unsolved problems but the story is amazing :D
Randomfandomworshipper chapter 49 . 9/28/2016
Awww! Love it! Please update!
ArticSarcastic chapter 49 . 5/1/2016
Pleasseeee! Update!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/24/2016
You are absolutely killing me with this fic! It's so good! I wanted to cry so many times. When Alec got raped, I just.. I wanted to kill Sebastian. Magnus being the one who set the store on fire was a huge blow to my soul but if Alec can get over it so can I :') Also, you used the wrong brother's name; it's Alexander Gideon Lightwood, not Alexander Gabriel Lightwood LOL.
Guest chapter 49 . 4/17/2016
Oh my god so cute (alec with the lollipop x3) you gonna update anymore?
Elizabeth chapter 49 . 4/12/2016
Hullo. I know your a lot older now and might never check this story but I really wanted to say that its amazing. I started this yesterday and I've been totally hooked you're an amazing writer and I totally love your work.

You're really late fan,
Elizabeth
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
Schizophrenic? Don't you mean bipolar? Don't joke about people having disorders you don't fully understand.
Thornthief27 chapter 39 . 3/8/2016
Wooooo hooooo! They made up!
Thornthief27 chapter 37 . 3/8/2016
He's being dramatic. Forever and Always means that they will get through these things to last forever, not that those arguments stop Forever and Always.