Reviews for Innocent
CookieMonstr2205 chapter 49 . 11/5
This is actually an amazing story. Obviously that wasn't meant to be the end, you said you were going to write another chapter but it turned out perfect :) I know that there's so many unsolved problems but the story is amazing :D
Randomfandomworshipper chapter 49 . 9/28
Awww! Love it! Please update!
ArticSarcastic chapter 49 . 5/1
Pleasseeee! Update!
You are absolutely killing me with this fic! It's so good! I wanted to cry so many times. When Alec got raped, I just.. I wanted to kill Sebastian. Magnus being the one who set the store on fire was a huge blow to my soul but if Alec can get over it so can I :') Also, you used the wrong brother's name; it's Alexander Gideon Lightwood, not Alexander Gabriel Lightwood LOL.
Oh my god so cute (alec with the lollipop x3) you gonna update anymore?
Elizabeth chapter 49 . 4/12
Hullo. I know your a lot older now and might never check this story but I really wanted to say that its amazing. I started this yesterday and I've been totally hooked you're an amazing writer and I totally love your work.

You're really late fan,
Elizabeth
Schizophrenic? Don't you mean bipolar? Don't joke about people having disorders you don't fully understand.
Thornthief27 chapter 39 . 3/8
Wooooo hooooo! They made up!
Thornthief27 chapter 37 . 3/8
He's being dramatic. Forever and Always means that they will get through these things to last forever, not that those arguments stop Forever and Always.
Thornthief27 chapter 12 . 3/8
Annnnnddddd he cries again.o
Thornthief27 chapter 11 . 3/8
I understand that thier life is seriously crappy, but these people cry a lot. In the rape circumstance, it would be wierd not to but Alec cries every chapter.
Thornthief27 chapter 10 . 3/8
Whaaaaat?!
Thornthief27 chapter 8 . 3/8
In yo face, Ragnor. You know, the Rgnor in the books was a little more... grumpy.
Thornthief27 chapter 3 . 3/8
I bet Will is fixing to walk in.
Thornthief27 chapter 1 . 3/8
This is really good so far, but had 3 eye-rolling momentas.