Reviews for Missing The Center
cold kagome chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
omg..aww love it..
The Modern One chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Lovely. I have no more words.
PawprintMusings chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Thank you! This gave the wonderful sense of conclusion that the previous story just barely was missing. I really love the wolf/Kurt dynamic.
Sayuri Rose K chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I would like to see the next one-shot/story be where Kurt and Blaine finally get married. I think that that would be the appropriate ending to this series.
KMB111 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
there needs! to be more to this story. i just love it!
Jill Pickle chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Awww I love werewolf Blaine! Great stories! Would love to read more :)
GleeFanatic5 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Fantabulous! I loved the way Kurt knew how to make Blaine better and also the way he was so freaked out :) The story was amazing and I loved reading from wolf!Blaine's perspective because it was entertaining and endearing the way he acts like a puppy and always listens to Master :) I love the way you describe what wolf!Blaine is feeling with the droop of the tail and the way he enjoys licking Kurt's face :) A wonderful story, I enjoyed reading it very much and I especially LOVED the ending! The thought of human!Kurt and wolf!Blaine being married is just wonderful because obviously that would mean more puppy moments from wolf!Blaine! I always love reading the moments between human!Kurt and wolf!Blaine, they're always just SO CUTE togther, especially the way you write them :) Thanks again for such a wonderful story! You might even consider writing another one-shot or story about married life or the wedding, anything for more of your human!Kurt and wolf!Blaine interaction! :D Okay, so once again, I loved the story and I thank you for taking the suggestion I didn't even know I gave you! :D Again, loved it! And thanks for sending me a message because I was totally not aware that you wrote this! So thanks and I loved it! :D
Breeze Williow chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
awwwwwwwwww 3 it was amazing! :)
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This story is wonderful. I love Blaine when he's acting like a little puppy. And I love that he calls him 'Master'! Kurt is such a strong person. He always seems to jump in to help when he's needed. He planned Jack's funeral for Blaine's family just like he planned Sue's sister's when Sue needed him.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This story was soooooooooooo good!
Dangel110 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Beautiful
vertigoSWAY chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
You are like the only person to ever pull off legit and totally awesome Werewolf!Blaine fics. I applaud you to no end.