Reviews for Haunted
Musa'sHeadphones chapter 44 . 7/14/2014
I. LOVED. THIS.
Hashi chapter 37 . 7/7/2014
This story is amazing, and as i read it more and more, i feel so blessed to have two parents that love me. Thank you :')
LazyLazyWriter chapter 44 . 12/9/2012
Amazing story :) loved every second of it.
The one who understands chapter 43 . 7/1/2012
OMG! I love ur story u have No idea how much I cried while reading it! There was So much intensity I was blown away. I thought she was going to die the entire time it scared me. Your a good writer keep it up )
ShyPrincessgurl chapter 44 . 6/24/2012
You made the BEST Lommile FanFic ever!
Alecks454 chapter 44 . 6/20/2012
I love the story1
Alecks454 chapter 32 . 6/20/2012
I- I hate you. But I'll most likely love you after everything works out! Right? That's what you said.
Alecks454 chapter 31 . 6/20/2012
I'm ready to hunt you down! Lol! But i am not sure i am remembering correctly but Logan hired Officer Wells to track down Ethan, Camille's brother right?
Alecks454 chapter 29 . 6/20/2012
What i don't get is why are people running away from her? I mean aren't people suppose to pity her in a good why like feel bad that she got abuse not cover there eyes and run away in disgust?
Alecks454 chapter 20 . 6/19/2012
9 1/2 0r 9 ! Just to much kissing and i love yous but other then that great.
Alecks454 chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
I love this chapter i love there bro sis thing!
Alecks454 chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
Your chapters are getting better and better. I like the Kendall and Jo stuff
Gifted Shadows chapter 44 . 5/16/2012
That. Was... Ahmazing!

I loved it! Oh my bejizzles I didn't know that it was possible to write this stuff and NOT have a horrible story!*that was a compliment*
wildfilly chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
Hi! i read your story and i love it! Gave me ideas for my story! Your a great writer! Plz write some more!

From WildFilly
Wow chapter 32 . 5/3/2012
I am speechless I am addicted I find myself up till like 1am every night just trying to finish the story! Definitely in my top 2 BTR fanfics along with We Are What We Experience

GREAT STORY!