Reviews for Uses
sskf chapter 1 . 7/16
love spock. Cute, opinionated kitty.
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Up until the last chapter... I was wrought with amusement and an appreciation for this arrangement xD The last one though... awe ;-; So touching. Love it.
foreveratrekkie1701 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
AWESOME! LOVE IT!
KatzillaM chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Awww man, I teared up at the end, which is a difficult feat to perform, my dear friend. And dammit if Spock isn't just as charming as a cat as he is a Vulcan.
gwynhefar chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Ok, why is it that I can remain dry-eyed through some of the most horrible angst but your cat!Spock stories always make me tear up. It was wonderful. Will you be doing another one? Pretty please?
RubyHair chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I don't know how I missed this before, but I got it now: there were some things in this that had me laughing so hard I got my dogs all excited! Especially the description of the back part of the mouse; so perfect, the kidney LMAO!

I had a pair of cats that used to "tag team" squirrels out by the bird feeders. I knew they had caught at least one from finding fur remnants. But when my husband shuffled some of his collection of cars around he found around 6-7 of them! We were amazed and pround of our hunters. So we took the skulls, planted sticks in the ground and mounted them around the bird feeders as warnings to generations of future squirrlels that great hunters lived there.
Kinnetik Ishisu chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I loved it once more! Especially the part of Spock somehow consoling Bones. A definite A
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Awwwwww super cute! Im glad they finally get along
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Sooo adorable. 3 Loved the ending. As a cat person, I completely understand that experience.
Maranni123 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
:D AWW! Seriously, cats rock so much. I loved my kitty cat and she was amazing. :D Even if her name was Roger. :P Wonderful work my friend! 10/10!
Doni chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Very nicely done. The last was touching.
gowvan chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Thank you for the wonderful sequel...I loved reading about catSpock again! It's a great universe and the voices are just spot on.
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
With the good comes the bad and hopefully you cme out ahead.
VeeDub chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
So I'm camping this week and you're over there writing brilliant 551 fics about cats, ffs. I think yours is a better use of time as all it's doing over here is raining.
Ender's Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Awww the last one was so sweet