Reviews for Out of the Darkness
Kimackay chapter 28 . 7/7/2013
Loved the story line
And the second version of the ending was my favourite
Thanks I hope to read more from you
Lucie Anonymous chapter 28 . 6/12/2012
I want them together... so there... I loved the story... it was really good...
Triciaxy chapter 28 . 5/25/2012
Agh. If the Britain ends hers similar, I will cry so so so much. I liked the first ending better tho. It was better written. Still so sad tho.
Triciaxy chapter 23 . 5/25/2012
Lol. I love Estora in this chapter. :) you've made her so likable in this. Never really cared for her in the books. Love Yates. Love how you used lyrics from guardian,angel. Haha. As soon as I read that I was like Omg that's from RJA!
Triciaxy chapter 20 . 5/25/2012
Awww. It's so sad! :'(
Triciaxy chapter 19 . 5/25/2012
Favorite chapter so far. Love this. So happy I found it. 3
googons chapter 28 . 4/19/2012
It's a good story. i really liked it although i don't like the idea of karigan dying... i think she'd done too much for this to be her end. the alternative ending was a little ambiguous, though, so i liked the first one better.

you didn't really explain what happened with Grandmother and estral and that was noticeable.

all in all it's a good story but i hope the last book will end differently.
sharNZ chapter 25 . 4/18/2012
I would lovvvve a Fastion and Kari end.

And for the King and Estoria to be happy!

Thank you for updating, that is quite a cliffhanger ;)
Cheche102 chapter 23 . 4/10/2012
I heavily look forward to your updates. I cannot tell you how intense and great this chapter was. I feel so much for Karigan and Zachary. This helps me get through until the next book in the series arrives. Thanks so much for this story. Keep up the wonderful work!
sharNZ chapter 23 . 4/9/2012
love this chaper.

you sure know how to keep your readers on their toes. cant wait how the fight ends.

love taht yates sands by kari.

EquinePal chapter 22 . 4/8/2012
ooh i'm getting excited about this one! i cant wait for the next update.
Lady Labrat chapter 20 . 3/1/2012
That last bit about not only Zackary cares/loves Karigan is so true. Funny thing is Zackary/Karigan pairings are actually my lest favorites, my top is Shawdell(good or bad)/Karigan.
Irisrose37 chapter 20 . 1/22/2012
An Amazing story. I like that you let Karigan and Zachery have a few small special moments togeher, and how the elations stood up for Karigan. It was very sweet and dear that all the past riders helped Karigan to get to the black forest, especilly Yates telling her all he did out of his Love for her. PPS;)
sharNZ chapter 19 . 1/19/2012
i love it! love that karigan has lil and yates and all the others to go to blackveil with her!

cant wait for the next chapters!

Hanged Man chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
Great writing, great plot-thanks for the story!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »