Reviews for Burning
syla chapter 22 . 9/16/2008
did i say i love u?

I DO!

THE coolest story ever! it describes all the sickness in this world and if ppl looked a bit more into it, even the happiest ppl have a sort of wacked-up thoughts even in their happiest times...

U'RE AWESOME! when reading this i was "wait a minute! this is the explanation i'm looking for!"

and to add it all... i have to say ... SHIT! THIS IS THE LONGEST REVIEW I'VE EVER MADE!

make a new chapter 'kay? or else i'll send the brain sucking butterflies to suck ur thoughts out to write!
Crimson Tears chapter 22 . 3/20/2007
This story has taken a different light, that is for sure. The style has defiantly changed. But it is still very good. I hope that there will be future chapters as I'd like to follow this one through to completion!

CT
Crimson Tears chapter 21 . 3/20/2007
Dude I hear this! I went on a 5 year hiatus! And I came back, a 20 yr old college student and looked at the writing I did when I was 13-14 and I can't believe some of the stuff I wrote. I did read and review this when you were first working on it, and it was amazing. But I totally understand the change in life, and all that jazz. Including the change in personality -if you will-. So if you decide to re-write it I do highly encourage you to. But if you don't thats good too. Stuff happens! Good luck to you!

CT
anonemous55555 chapter 22 . 1/12/2006
Would you please continue this story?

I would love to see how this turns out.
toby chapter 21 . 6/1/2005
I know I shouldn't be doing this..I prolly fucked up enough shit in your life, but I just wanted to let you know. I love you damion. ...It's toby
TrigunChic chapter 9 . 12/30/2004
I just had to review for this chapter! It 2:54 in the morning and I couldnt get any sleep, so I desided to read FF, (great storyline btw), and you come up with this mini-rant about what noise a head makes against a wall - I bust out laughing! I tried so hard to keep quiet that I CRIED!

What the Hell was that all about? You were going to smash your sister's head into the wall, and when she refused you did it to yourself!

You Need Help!
Atealia chapter 22 . 12/7/2004
Well.. you aren't alone in having forgotten this for a while.. .; it has been MONTHS since I've visited PERIOD. But, here I am again. And, I must say, I'm glad I did come back because I liked your new chapter. And don't ask ME if there is any change in style or what happened.. I've forgotten. But, I do like what you wrote. I think it's good. And I do hope you write more when you have the chance and inspiration. .
Madame Vodka chapter 22 . 12/5/2004
you didnt fuk this one up, this chapter is even better than the rest, keep writting plz? I read this story so long ago and its still wows me

*offers skittles in return for another chapter*
Crimson Tears chapter 20 . 8/1/2004
DUDE...OMG you have to finish that! I mean WOW! That is amazing! its such a trip! espically when Duo flips out and you run the words together. I mean I felt like I was in a spiral just like Duo! It was brilliant~ I expect an update! You are awesome!
Atealia chapter 20 . 5/16/2004
Me again? Remeber? Probably not, but I reviewed this fic earlier today. ~shrugs~ anyway... I really really really like it. Did I say I thought your fic was good? Good. .'' Yeah, I think I'm getting dillusional... must be getting sick... but yeah.. oh, and I found some songs by Depeche Mode, you're right, they're good. If I hear more of them I'll probably REALLy like them.. like your fic... yeah, I'm ranting.. probably should sleep. school tomorrow. write more. I'll review . deal? maybe?
Atealia chapter 9 . 5/16/2004
I generally don't write a review for a fic till I reach the end of what is posted, I just couldn't NOT post! I love your fic so much! Not to mention your rant at the end of this chapter made me laugh.. I haven't had something that funny to laugh at for a while... probably has to do with my addiction to angst fics... wait, now I'm ranting . sorry. Good job. Now, I'm going to continue reading till my parents kick me off the computer or I finish the fic... ~leaves review thingy~
NightShadow131 chapter 20 . 4/15/2004
Gr... you have to continue! This is one of the best Gundam Wing fics I have EVER read! You have their personalities down so well! Makes ya wonder? ...anywayz. Oh, btw, nice authors note and the bottom of chapt... 9, when you said you banged your head into the wall to see what sound it made... that was great! ; Well, just keep up the AMAZING work and plz, plz update this fic! It's REALLY great! Ja ne
Madame Vodka chapter 20 . 3/20/2004
this is a really good stroy, why did u stop writing it? write more story
Ann-Onymous-50 chapter 20 . 1/8/2004
Please write more soon... I'm dying to know what happens! *gets down on her knees and begs* P-p-p-p-p-p-please!
I'll be your best friend if you write more v
Better go, 1am...
Love and hugs
Kaiya
X
makipie chapter 20 . 9/29/2003
you going to write anymore some time soon?

I'm waiting for a nice ending_.

was it just my comp or were there bits of strange things all the way through...($*) things like that...

anyway, I'd like to read some more...and perhaps a longer chapter next time?