Reviews for Familar Kriegan
CMVreud chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
If you want to rewrite it, I would propose that you read 'Love and Krieg', but not the spin-offs (they are no good for this story), and perhaps a little Zero (Manga).
The first thing she would've done , confronted with 'magic' would be thinking Psyker.
And dem Magicians don't know nuthin' bout dem gunz.
And for hilarity just search 4chan and Cata-chan in google (you'll know it's the right one when you see it).
voidblade6 chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Wow just wow. The kriegan has attempted murder and now he murdered a main character I think.
Conlan78 chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Well its a good story but it seems a little routine now, Kreig guy gets captured then he escapes, then he beats up a dude, then hes back in prison, then he kills a dude and escapes, and kills another dude before going back in jail.
Angry Santo chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
Damn, pretty bloody.

I thought Guiche was the one that died...oh well.

You're playing it pretty loose with the ZnT verse, Colbert the Salamander castrated, and Ottoman a powerful mage in his own right likely dead. Still, this is pretty interesting and I would like to see where you take this.

Only complaint I can come up with is the occasional mistake in grammar, honestly The story is so good I can bearly bring myself to care about that.

Keep up the good work.
psykotic addiction chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
FOR CHAOS!

But damn it, why the rape marines? I play chaos space marines, daemons, and have started toward my traitor guard. Of all the chaos marines, that could've appeared, a slaanesh marine would be overkill (well then again, ANY space marine would be overkill to a bunch of egotistic mages). I would've prefered a tzeentch sorceror so that daemons have a reason to turn up, but that's just me.

Question is, while the presence of a chaos marine would be understandable if there was a loyalist marine present, it just breaks the balance here. Not even a kriegan comissar can expect to win a fight with a normal space marine, much less a chaos marine with heightened senses. To top this off, said chaos marine has an entire country at his finger tips while the imperial kriegan has an entire country coming down on her head. Team imperial could use some help here. Unless, of course, you plan for chaos to win. :)
SgtKang chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Well, congratulations on screwing the original plot over with a rusty 10 foot pike... I feel like I'm watching a train crash (in a good way) - as disastrous as everything is, I can't stop reading.
richard9311 chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
Oh my god, this is so awesome. Please continue!
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
So... that dead blonde guy that looked like a manwhore... wasn't Guiche? I are confooz.

Still... yeah. Awesome stuff. Still some rough patches like with there being "apocalyptic" in place of "apoplectic" every now and again. A little better than the first chapter, but damn.

Also, I was liek "WUUUT?" at the bit about the bra. So far, no mention of sex, then BAM! Over-the-shoulder boulder holder! Hot damn!

I are confooz-ed more than evah.

And that last confrontation was outta the blue in the worst way! AUGH! What's going on?
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Goring Guiche. Nize.

But... why? I think the guy isn't an abject moron with the proclivity to butt heads like a macho man and shiz, but... that really doesn't gel with the Guiche I know so... thorough ex
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
A tad bit of stereotyping with the headmaster, but nonetheless accurate with the personalities elsewhere, especially with the "familiar".

Somehow... if a fic doesn't have something like this in it, it's probably doomed to early obscurity. Let's be thankful your fic won't be rendered as such...

I still can't believe the guy got coldcocked by a friggin' shovel. That shit just blows, man.

Anyways, continuing on...
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Nice followup. Keeps with the tone and shiz.

I wrinkle mine dainty snoot at fics that have a different familiar that's just totally complacent and submissive in the face of all this stuff happening around them, and yet... they're somehow powerful/kick-ass/bad-ass/etcetera.

I really wanna crack somebody in the teeth when I have to deal with this formulaic bullshit of the new familiar not seeking to escape his fate by either running away or doing his best to rip everyone a new asshole. More often than not, it's about THE *PAIRINGS* with these sheeplike douchebags. If I could, I'd line the authors up in a row and just sequentially go down this line ramming my boot up their individual asses.

At least with that cuntmuffin, Saito, he actually puts up a fight, whiny assholeness and some rebellion. Come on, even the canon hero, who so retardedly enters a nondescript magic thingy without any regard to caution with total ignorance and shiz.

If that's our standard for our new hero to be realistic in a weird situation, that bar's set pretty friggin' low...

Continuing on...
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Lulz this is awesome. Clean this up a bit with or without a BetaReader and it'll be ├╝ber awesome.
Gear-2557 chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
The Kriegan a chick? Didn't see that one coming.
psykotic addiction chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
How is this Humorous or Romantic? This actually seems very, very dark if that noble's death in chapter 4 is any indication.
Lord Shadowstorm chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
I agree with psykotic addiction. All this can be combined in one or two chapters. And that was really a waste of a grenade, as Guardian of the Box said.

I hope that you'll update soon.