Reviews for To ride or not to ride, that is the question
Expeliarmus chapter 1 . 2/3
Well, I would like to see (hummm, read in fact) Harry "fuck the life back into Snape!" :).
Nice little fix, thank you.
Lawli-Art chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I spent three minutes rolling on the ground (No doubt getting all kinds of microscopic bugs and germs) in laughter at the ending. Seems like such a wise kid, your Harry.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Very funny. But i think Snape is conscious and refused to be awake when he heard of his impending marriage to Harry. Clever guy, that one.
Night chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I dont know weather to laugh like mad or cry at this. It had left me speechless for sure and i dont know if i should be scared of you.
bell chelle chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Haha no! Why leave us with this cliffy?
BAFan chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
And? I can't believe you ended it there! Way to leave us hanging. *grumblegrumble* ;-) Loved it.
angeleyes1984 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Omg omg still laughing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
wow this is terrible
MadelineT chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
The ending was hilarious. Loved it!
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Oh my. Quite entertaining
bandgeek306 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
loved your story and harry's ways of solving his problems! :)
kitty-gurl1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
my laughter from reading this caused odd glances from my cat. i hope you're happy
cashogwartian chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Don't think i've laughed so much in ages.

Bloody brilliant, nuff said.

It's by far best marriage story written!

You're an amazing writer :3
Loocoforcoco-123 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Hahahahahahahahahah so funny can't. Stop laughin so lucky I have a room of my own or people would look at me like crasy. Go Harry go.
bookivore chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
And everyone knows that in the unbowdlerized versions shagging is the way to wake the sleeping Prince.

Not that Snape's interested in being fair, but he certainly would understand not wanting to marry McGonagall. And he's probably *real* used to people solving their problems by screwing Snape. Come to think of it, that explains almost all of his behavior. Except taking the potion instead of just dying.