Reviews for Code Hanami
freedomwings26 chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
Maa... what a cliff-hanger. And possibly won't be starting up again. I've been finding too many of these lately
freedomwings26 chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
I love stories where Sakura and Sai have such a good relationship
Pikas chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
I see this hasn't been updated in a while, but apparently the last hiatus was longer! I hope to see an update; the story is very interesting.

I'm particularly taken by Itachi and his crush on Sakura, it's rare to see that side of him. I like that he's showed as a normal man! It's cute cute ~

Me chapter 9 . 6/4/2016
Argggg please finish the story: fucking great story!
emmacat1234 chapter 9 . 2/24/2016
please please please update. I'd love to see Sasuke/Naruto find out about Sakura joining anbu before them. I'd love to see Sakura have to go on a seduction mission and Itachi gets jealous. I'd love to see Fugaku try to arrange a marriage between Itachi and Sakura. I'd love to see Sakura slowly fall for Itachi. This is, in my opinion, the best Itasaku, I just wish you would UPDATE IT.
emmacat1234 chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
This story is amazing. I don't know why it doesn't get more attention - and this is coming from someone who has read most itasaku stories
shinobinaraku chapter 8 . 1/31/2016
Lilyholics chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
...You're never going to complete this, are you? I hope inspiration hits again someday because after several years, I am still secretly waiting for an update from this story because it was and still is wonderous and one of the only ItaxSaku stories that I genuinely like.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
Please continue! I really love this fic!
XBrightCitiesx chapter 9 . 1/4/2016
I have worries, lots of them. Please update soon! I know you haven't in a while but I look forward to the next chapter.
Medusavii chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
Hahaha. Sakura and Itachi are funny. Itachi got felt up while Sakura watched... gosh what if the roles were reversed?! OMG! Lol. I totally would like to see Naruto's face when he discovers Sakura in her ANBU uniform with Itachi on her couch. Tsk tsk ;)
An1meOtome chapter 9 . 10/9/2015
Update plzzzzz XD
Guest chapter 9 . 9/3/2015
Itachi you're so slow it's frustating damn it!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2015
WAIT! Did the uchiha fugaku walked sakura home? Hahahahaha
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2015
So itachi does have hormones after all hahahahahaha