Reviews for Minerva Gets a New Life
Svetlyachochek chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
Thank's for your story and a still a life Severus and Minerva!
Quantumphysica chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
That was... something else. I liked it!
This was a very original creature fic, I don't think I've seen banshees featured in any other story on here . And that ending xD I'm a sucker for happy endings. Seriously. I was thinking this would be a tragic ending, star-crossed lovers and stuff, and I'm happy it turned out right after all. A great read!
loveretriever chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
So cute!

Great creativity - I love this story! :)

I wonder if there's a sequel...haha I'd find that interesting xD
MebzGrisolia chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
Oh Merlin, for a second I really thought you were going to kill him, and let everyone hating him, and I swear for a split of a second I was going to your house and hex you for killing him and leaving Minerva alone right when the gotten together, and I have to say, I loved the end, loved loved! Congrats really good story! *-* Much love 3
MebzGrisolia chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
Oh why? I thought she were back! Why do you have to torture us like this? Loved the chapter! haha
MebzGrisolia chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
Oh my God, I have no words to describe what I'm feeling now, you know how much I love SS/MM and this chapter, oh my, I went to heaven and came back with her not coming back! But I'm hoping she does and stays with him!
MebzGrisolia chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
Own Severus loves her *-* But what in Merlin's name he can't do it? And oh my, don't kill Filius!
MebzGrisolia chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Ok this was quite amazing to read, I could see everything in my mind, seriously, you have that effect in my mind I have to admit! But anyways, the chapter was really, um, well I don't know what to say! It was really good!
MebzGrisolia chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Oh God, stop killing people! And I don't know if I feel sorry for Sev, Filius and Pamona, or for Min for what she is passing through, but I think I feel more sorry for her, for seeing her friends dying :/
MebzGrisolia chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Oh please don't kill Sev! I'm about to cry here already.
MebzGrisolia chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Oh how can anyone not love Severus, he is so damn brave, and caring trying to help Min *-*
MebzGrisolia chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
What in the hell is this banshee? And why this have to happen to her? I'm loving the story, as I just can't stop reading!
MebzGrisolia chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Oh Merlin, I hate see Severus being hated by everyone! And I'm so curious to know what happen to Min! Can't wait to know!
MebzGrisolia chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
What is going on? Oh Merlin, what happened to her? I can't think of anything that could be, oh Merlin!
MebzGrisolia chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh how a sad start :/ I never really cared about Dumbledore's death, but seeing Minerva sad it made me care a little bit... But let's see what happens, the end of this chapter made me have a little hope that maybe this will get better! Congrats, loved it!