Reviews for Veterans
Netbug009 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
A lot of times when people write these "I'm actually venting about personal life issues" fics, everyone winds up feeling OOC and the writer expects nobody to critique them because they're having a hard time, but this one stands well on its own. Nice job.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This "drabble" has piqued my interest. I would normally Pm this invitation to you, but since you don't allow Pms, I will just ask you over this review.

Would you like to join the Brotherhood of the pen?

You may have many questions, and I will gladly answer them if you reply through Pm. I would like to keep this info as descreet as possible. It may not be top secret, but it isn't something I would like everyone to know.

Storylover Alpha 01,

One of three
PrehistoricPlague chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Hey dearie! I've been still into the cars fandom for awhile, I just have no writing inspiration these days! I'll always remember you for using Razor and giving me so much inspiration! I already have plans for new fics in the future if my writing comes back.

How ironic, I'm going to visit a friend in Wales in the next month or so that I met through a fandom! I was telling a friend about your stories the other day and how awesome I thought they were!

Course, I used to be Winds0fChange
Buick Regal Racecar 56 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Nice, and very cute. Sad at the same time though.

And so truthful :)

I probably will be one of those not coming back unfortunately D: