Reviews for Prelude
Manabishi chapter 44 . 6/6/2014
Wooow you are sooooo cool I like HieixKurama yaoi, but I also enjoy reading them as friends, and as you said in one of the chapters I think, there are not many stories like that. I think this whole series was amazing. Their past, their interactions, they were in character and everything made sense. I have to say I reaaally loved this. I wish you would update this, although its prefect as it is, it would be amazing to read more of the fandom within the Blood Brothers universe. This was amazing
Innocent Vash chapter 44 . 8/3/2013
Looking forward to more!
IVash
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 44 . 5/15/2013
AW! *U* SO adorable! I love Hiei's protectiveness and Kurama's adorable hysterics and calm! XD Rock on! What a wonderful chapter, as always! *U*
Takara Taji chapter 44 . 5/15/2013
Yay an update! so you saying you have most of the chapters written already means faster updates yea? xD hahah. I like it (the story, i mean, lol :P )
Takara Taji chapter 43 . 4/24/2013
I cant tell you how many times now I have read through this story haha. When I got the email notification of an update got super excited! Short, well-written, to the point. Cant wait to read more. I love this new inrerpretation of their relationship throughout the series.
Kelooki chapter 43 . 4/23/2013
I just adore the way you write!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 43 . 4/22/2013
AW! I read this a few times because the cuteness was perfect! *U* Love it so much! This is GORGEOUS! The characterization, the emotion, the flow, and the writing itself just ROCK! *U* Rock on! You're the best!
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 43 . 4/22/2013
Yay! I love the game they're playing... wonder if anyone will catch on... update soon!
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 42 . 4/21/2013
Interesting. I look forward to more chapters!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 42 . 4/21/2013
AW! *U* Love this! I got so excited when I saw another update! *U* *U* Rock on! It was interesting and nice to see something from another's POV, let alone Kuwabara, though I DO love my demon boys! *U* Rock on! *U*
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 41 . 4/15/2013
YAY! :D I really love this! I'm so happy you're back! I love these little snippets SO much! *U* Rock on! *U*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 40 . 11/29/2012
OK then.
Blueberry Babe chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
Thanks for the up date.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 39 . 7/17/2012
One dialogue, two conversations. I'll be on the lookout for any future updates.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 38 . 7/17/2012
Koenma's hunch was right.