Reviews for Old Flame
Guest chapter 21 . 8/15/2015
ugh that was amazing and adorable! I loved the whole concept of your story and it made me laugh at how kind Ezra's mum is in comparison to the show. You're very talented and I love the way you portrayed Ezra in his POV I thought it was very in character and accurate. Thank you for a great story!
beatrice0705 chapter 21 . 5/9/2015
OK YOUR STORY IS UNBELIEVABLIE AMAZING! ONE OF MY FAVOURITES! Love it! ️️️️️️
Guest chapter 21 . 12/12/2014
I loved every bit of this. Thank you for writing it. I read it all in one day
voyeur chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
Loved Ezra's mom. Wish she could be that cool on the show. ANd what a great and perfect ending! Happy New Year indeed...
voyeur chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
Now he knows why she left...
Guest chapter 21 . 9/18/2014
THIS WAS FUCKING AMAZING JESUS
Guest chapter 19 . 9/18/2014
IM FUCKING CRYING
Annie chapter 21 . 8/30/2014
First of all its a little hard to concentrate on writing this review when someone is blasting Happy by Pharrell right outside my window. ANYWAY. I love this story so much! My heart kept breaking and then resowing itself back together, that being a good thing. Im still trying to picture Mike drunk. Amazing story! As soon as I finish the sequel Ill let you know what ithink of it :)
Amy chapter 21 . 6/26/2014
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, OH MY GOD. Another one of your multi-chapter fics finished in a sitting. Actually cried a couple times. Laughed a ton. Love Mike being such an awesome brother at the end. And Fitz's mom is so damn cool. Also, including a TSWGO bracelet and mentioning Esther was just amazing. Thank you for that.
Gonna go read Little Sparks now.
madelene.bengtsdotter chapter 21 . 6/7/2014
Hm... I like Temptation more. But maybe that's because you've grown in your writing since this. I really like the storyline, but unfortunately that's about it. BUT I managed to get through the whole thing, which means that it's not terrible. And like I said, I can see that you've become a better writer since you wrote this.
fangirlingoverPLL chapter 21 . 2/16/2014
i LOVED the way it ended!
4 Ezria chapter 21 . 12/8/2013
That was awesome. THE BEST EVERRRR can't wait to read the sequel
4 Ezria chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
Aww that was the sweetest chapter! Diane is very nice. To bad she night like this in the show
4 Ezria chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
Aww. Maybe his mom. Will call Aria and have her to come their house to surprise Ezra
4 Ezria chapter 18 . 12/7/2013