Reviews for Knight Number 37
ImarealfanxD chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
That. Was. AWESOME. Seriously, that was one of the best merlin fanfic I've read yet (and believe me, I read a loooooot of them). I love how you make things so random and light while someone else would've made it serious and deep. It was really amazing and I truly enjoyed it.
37Guesses-1Truth chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story, I loved the ending it was brilliant.
Yabbit chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
i like raccoons...
:P
Yabbit chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
ummwtf..he doesnt have a name...poor poor knight
hope he gets a nice one
:P
Motaku1235 chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
Cute!
yarra chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
*is racking her brain for a new word* Sorry, I got none. And my book of witty comment is drowned in water so I really don't know what to say except for your mundane everyday comment: "WHAT? It's over? So mean! It was so good! etc. etc. etc." you know, stuff like that.
frostygossamer chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
Loved this story. Loved the happy ending. :)
sansastark chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
great story, I enjoyed it and it was really funny. by the way, "fin" is french for finished. nice job with the story!
yarra chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
Merlin is veiry indeed. VeiryVeryfairy.

I want to see him in Tinker Bell outfit. Or Barbie's, whichever more embarrassing
takanobaka chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
Ninja mice? Better watch out for Sasuke... he has ninja cats. /end Naruto reference

Seriously, though, I like this fic a lot. Great concept - a reveal fic of sorts, but not to Arthur. And it's a nice tribute to all those nameless knight mooks who always die. I enjoy your humour a lot - I especially liked the fact that Iseult went to all that trouble and then didn't know how to get Merlin to put on the necklace :)

Looking forward to the epilogue!
PoisoningPigeonsinthePark chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
oh dear. I couldn't have ninja mice stealing my cheese again, so I guess I'll have to review, *sigh* ;)

very chucklesome and silly, as usual.

I think Merlin's a fairy too, Allen.

and poor Arthur - ending up unconscious again... is he going to be alright? or will he end up with serious head damage?
schnabeltier chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
I love Allen. Seriously I do.

And Iseult is awesome too, though Chapter 7 was a bit... silly? I love the humour in the rest of it though.

It's a worthy tribute to all the nameless knights who have yet died.
yarra chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
Awesomerrific. It's not awesometerrific though, it's awesomemerryfanfic. Lol.
frostygossamer chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
Silly Iseult bringing a necklace then wondering how to get Merlin to wear it. She should have brought a magic neckerchief. He would have had that on in a second. ;)
momo9momo chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
I love the sorceress' character. Great UNIQUE story!