Reviews for Maid in Manhattan: P&P Modern Story
addixony chapter 19 . 6/16/2014
continue it, i wanna see what happens next !
Guest chapter 19 . 5/24/2013
Long time no update, please update! This story is great, it deviates nough from the original that it is surprising!
flower123 chapter 19 . 5/2/2013
Uh oh what is going to happen! UPDATE SOON PLEASE
PPlover chapter 19 . 4/3/2012
Awesome! I can't wait 4 the next chapter
waiting-for-md chapter 19 . 1/24/2012
Hey- can you please update! I love your story, although I get confused sometimes. No worries though!

That Luke is annoying, and what the heck with Peter/Jane/Charles? You are making Peter out to be this really great guy-better than Charles, even- when it's Charles who's meant for Jane! Straighten this out QUICK, and well too if I may say so.

I feel sorry for Georgiana. She needs a friend her age who 1) is not preoccupied with other people, and 2) will really care for her.

Will Anne come into the story? I always found her most intriguing.
YepItsMe chapter 19 . 1/18/2012
Lizzy is freaking me out here. Does she really think that Will would not find out she had a baby, and kept it, whether or not they are together? The man is not stupid. It's wrong of her to try to trick him like that, to let him think his baby died, and meanwhile pretend everything is okay and that she's excited about the honeymoon. I hope she wises up soon and realizes that he loves her, or at least is honest with him about how she feels. He deserves that much. I just get the feeling that no matter what he says or does, she is never going to trust him fully. It does make for good drama, and I think he should confront her if she keeps wavering in her behavior.

Anyway. I'm guessing the freak-out was Aunt Catherine related.
Catherine gest Lauros chapter 19 . 1/17/2012
I love it. I'm so happy you updated. Please update soon. You're story is so good, i can't stop reading it. I always go back and reread the whole story because it's that good
Gina chapter 18 . 1/2/2012
I really like your story,I find it a little weird that Lizze is 18 and Darcy is 26 or 27and Lizze is carrying Darcys child so can you bring Lizzes age up or bring Darcys age down,but I really like your story hope you update very soon
bbt chapter 18 . 12/16/2011
Like your fic and agree with you... Marriage is hard work. Glad to see our characters working through it!
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 18 . 12/11/2011
awww, a lovely chapter!
clarinetto14 chapter 18 . 12/11/2011
Cute little chapter! Update soon!
YepItsMe chapter 18 . 12/11/2011
Yay, an update! I was just thinking of this story yestersay. That's the 2nd time this week that I thought about a possibly-abandoned story and it updated right after. I hope it keeps happening...

Anyway...poor Lizzy, her head is not in a good place. I hope Darcy's reassurance is enough, bc it really doesn't seem like she is bonded with this baby.
xxPrideandPrejudicexx chapter 17 . 11/12/2011
I love this story! Can see lots of parallels between the film and this story. Actually I keep picturing Ralph Fiennes as Mr Darcy and it's not an entirely bad image...
SzonKlin chapter 17 . 11/7/2011
Good story, can't wait to see what will happen next :)
Anon chapter 17 . 10/31/2011
You need punctuation. Desperately.