Reviews for Will you go on a date with me?
Celestial Moon chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Hey there, please don't leave us hanging..

What happened thr rest of their time on thr roof? Please finish the story.
Com2meZT chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
Why leave a story open and unfinished. It was really good just waiting to get through all of the nine days.
ncisaddict123 chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
Amazing story! :D Thank you for writing it i love it please please please update :D Can't wait to read more! :D
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
Gahgahdfjdhshah. It is so rediculously cute! forever aloneā€¦ Sometimes your gramatical errors bother me, but it is a great story.
Robern chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
loved it!
emily chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
you should write more these made my day
tivaobsession chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
I loved it! I would really like to read more! Continue please!

-tivaobsession
Orphxnblack chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
this is really good maybe sometime in the futer little dinozzos?(hint hint;))
Chrissy1992 chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
My sweet ALN that was a great update!I always thought that Ray and Ziva took it slow and waited until she was I think that no one doubts that Ziva was raped in Somalia.

The way you approached it was really I loved the fact that you didn't make Ray a monster or something,that you mentioned that he loved her enough to wait about a year.

I mean it's like she was making a compromise because of his job and since she didn't want to do so anymore he wasn't willing to wait for her to get ready as well.

Or that's how I see it anyway:)

I think that was a long review and I should finish it:)

So,please update soon!It's a great story and I love it so far
Robern chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
Still love the story please continue
Christina chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Wonderful!

You did an amazing job Elisha.I loved it and I'm pretty sure I'm going to love the whole story.

I can totally see Tony being so romantic and Ziva just going along cause after all see's a woman.

"Well I missed you while we were asleep Zee-vah." I loved that sweet:)

Did I mention you did an amazing job?I can't wait to see what's going to happen.
Robern chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I think the start was great. Well done.
T-I-V-A1432 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Dinner dates are always cute... But I would try something more exciting! Hot air balloon ride maybe? Stargazing in a park at midnight? Horseback riding? Picnic in the woods? Swimming in a deserted lake? Paintballing? White water rafting? Hope I helped a little!

-Hannah:)

(Story has started out great by the way!)
tivaobsession chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
That's really good so far, I would definitely read the other chapters! I can't wait until it's up.