Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
This is an awesome story! You should be proud.
kissacazador chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
I'm so glad that they got her back safely and they all worked well as a team.

It's nice that she is half Sam and half Dean, but eventually she will have to find herself and I'm afraid the only way that would really happen is through...puberty.

Could you imagine the guys having to deal with feminine problems...especially Dean. How could he handle boys noticing his little sis? Buying tampons alone would freak him out!

Thanks for the story and I hope there would be more :-)
huge sg1 fan chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
that was a good story. i enjoyed reading it. :)
sammygrrl00 chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
This last chapter was cute and a good "wrap up" of everything. I really enjoyed this story. I would love to see some more of Ruth. Maybe you could do them hunting some more? Or maybe one where she's a little older with a boy? Hmmm...something to think about anyways. I loved this a lot and you did a fantastic job!

sammygrrl00 chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
OMG! More more more more please? I love this story a lot! You did a great job with it! I loved all the emotions and how desprate they all were it was perfect!

Great job!
huge sg1 fan chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
awww. i loved the last scene. i think you need to write an epilogue. it would be amazing. great story. :)
huge sg1 fan chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
can't wait to read more. hope you update again soon. :)
kissacazador chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
I really like the character of Ruth and her relationship with her brothers. This story is unique and I like the turn of events.

I will be waiting for more!
sammygrrl00 chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
O Oh no! Update soon I need to know if Sammy's okay!
huge sg1 fan chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
oh no sam. he always find trouble. no matter where he's at. great chapter. can't wait to read more. hope you update again soon. :)
Heidi930 chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
(: ooh I wonder what happened to Sam... Good Chapter (: Update soon (:
sammygrrl00 chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Ohh! An interesting twist! I like! Please update soon!
huge sg1 fan chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
well i have to say i defiantly did not see that one coming. that defiantly took me by surprise. it just got really really interesting. can't wait to read more. hope you update again soon. :)
Heidi930 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Good story (: Update soon (:
sammygrrl00 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
I still love this story. I still think it needs to be longer, but you should take that as a compliment cuz it really just means I want MORE! lol Anyway, the California Gurls line made me laugh! haha I think this chapter seemed a little rushed but it was still really good and i enjoyed it and i want you to continue!

Keep writing!