Reviews for I Know You Wanna Touch
Wow the ending ruined the entire story. Why would Brittany carry their child when she's already had one and Santana is also a girl. I mean I know you brittana fans are really all so biased that you're really brittany fans but you could at least acknowledge that they're both women. JFC.
Rosetoast chapter 15 . 2/16
Did you know Kenny Roberts is a super famous motorcycle racer?
just wanted to thank you for this story. I've read it more than once and I still enjoy reading it when nothing else interests me. So, thank you..
Guest chapter 9 . 12/25/2013
Oh wow I am half way thru the story n I am loving it even though it breaks my heart to see britt so messed up n sad she definitely deserve better. Hope it ends well. .
Fruith chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
Aww. This chapter was hard to read.. But I am happy that Brittany is not alone anymore :)
Fruith chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Awwww. Poor Abbey :(
Fruith chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Cliffhanger much?! Why the police?!
Fruith chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
OMG! Brittamy was just gorgeously evil and flirty! Even I can't wait until they meet again! Whew! So hot! Now off to next chapter!
Fruith chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
This is interesting! Off to reading the next chapters! :)
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
I like the premise!
Brittany's boldness in approaching Santana also.
I think her profession will add an interesting dynamic/complication for them to overcome.
Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
HeatherSS1 chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Awwwwwww saaaad! Poor Abbey. ... I have an awesome idea: Santana moves in with Brittany, Britt pays her to watch Abbey while Britt is working, everyone wins! (That's totally just in my head, if that's actually how it works out I'll be surprised)
HeatherSS1 chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Okay, how did I miss the connection between Santana's-ex Shelby and *that* Shelby? Total surprise there.

POLICE? Aw damnit. And right after such wonderful intimacy!
HeatherSS1 chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
OH FREAKIN' HOTNESS. Okay, this is officially the chapter that's made me 'favorite' this story. DAMN! That was just awesome. And Brittany telling Santana to stop... woooah.
Also, Jesse/Rachel wanting a threesome? Didn't expect that!
HeatherSS1 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Oh wow. Who's "her"? And awwww poor Santana seemed so frustrated/sad when she left! I hope she won't think Brittany's blowing her off.