Reviews for I Know You Wanna Touch
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
hahaha Britt is so evil! ;P
And yeah I had a feeling that Britt have a child.
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Who's 'her' with puck?
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
That was intense! haha masturbating by the water stream. ;P
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Gosh Britt is so hot !
CierraFelix chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
great story.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
My god, i fucking cried. This was too adorable! Keep up with the awesome stories!
Mandeuxlopez chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
I have a lot of things to is now one of my fave fics, for suree!2.15 chapters isn't enough, for a awesome story like this! could totally become a movie! well written, like everything and every detail in the right measure! freaky worth to read! for sharing this awesome story with us! cause I'm definitely late,but i'm here!Just perfect...
AWoodGirl chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
Holly shit! So I just found your story today and I think I just spent most of it reading all of it. I simply just couldn't put it down until it was over!
Just amazing! Great character development, great plot, great writing!
Congratulations!
VeranoLaw chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Will was a great choice, not a disgusting human being but still incredibly disturbing. I'm so excited to see how it will be with Santana and how Brittany will face the change. The shower scene was a great tease.
VeranoLaw chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is such an interesting first chapter. Very original and charming, even in its daring way. You definitely have my attention.
singlevow chapter 15 . 7/11/2012
I know I'm late - like a year late - but I just had to review. This story was absolutely awesome, I was hooked from the beginning 'till the end! And I loved the way it ended, i just felt right. Congratulations for writing this!
D chapter 15 . 7/9/2012
Thanks for this! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
Woow this story was well written and lovely and I loved reading it from start to end! Thank you
T87 chapter 15 . 6/17/2012
Such a pity that the story only have 15 chapters, a bunch of pure cheese is the best way to end :D
Jerseysnix chapter 15 . 6/8/2012
Love the way you write Brit. Great story who doesn't love a "cheesy" ending!
421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »