Reviews for The Assignment
otaku-e chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
For the Guest who asked if "Hani was supposed to be Hunny" ... no. In Japan, they call people by their last names and derivatives (nicknames) based on that. In Japanese, Hani's full last name is Haninozuka and Mori's full last name is Morinozuka. They go by Hani and Mori respectively.

In the American Translation (more specifically, fansubs and other unofficial translations), his name is actually spelled Honey (Hunny is an incorrect spelling of the word). The American translation took liberties with the translation of the name from Japanese and it is supposed to be a play on Hani's sweet tooth.

For more information, please feel free to read the manga or watch the anime in Japanese and then in English. The changes are very obvious when comparing the two on right after the other.

For a short cut, wiki/Mitsukuni_Haninozuka
For specifics on his name: "Mitsukuni "Hani" Haninozuka" and "His nickname is most commonly spelled by fans as 'Honey' or 'Hunny'"

Hope this helps clear up confusion!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Umm...is Hani suppose to be Hunny?
KeelyRMalone chapter 29 . 4/15/2013
THAT WAS AWSOME!
NEVER STOP BEING AWSOME!
THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS STORY WITH THE WORLD!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
That was hilarious!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Ohh! I will keep that in mind! Thank you for teaching me the proper way to put on a bra.
Doom.Sammich chapter 29 . 2/18/2013
OH MY GODDD THAT WAS BEAUTIFULLLL TTwTT
Doom.Sammich chapter 26 . 2/18/2013
God, why does she have to overreact so much -.-
fallenfaeangel chapter 29 . 2/12/2013
I have to say...I loved this story until the final chapter. You did wrap everything up but it kind of fell flat. You rushed it greatly when you could have dragged out and added scenes instead of just giving a summary of their lives. Maybe short blips of time mixed with the summary would have made it smoother. With that sad you did do really well on this story and I thank you for a pleasant read.
MarinaStryke chapter 29 . 11/15/2012
This was really good! I enjoyed it a lot!
CuteyJayAnimeLover1 chapter 29 . 10/19/2012
awwwww this storyy was sooooooooooooooo great! i mean it was awesome!
Dmarferguson chapter 29 . 10/15/2012
I really enjoyed reading your story! It made me laugh, smile, shout at my computer screen, all that good stuff. Lots of little spelling errors and some mistakes with the Japanese (I'm a Japanese major, so that's my thing, sorry!) which I found weird 'cause each chapter says 'revised' on it though. But seriously, I expect you'll be getting many reviews from many other happy readers!

I think my favorite thing you did was just to keep everyone SO in character the whole time! It was quite a feat, and I appreciate that! Also, Elrik's character was hilarious. He reminded me EXACTLY of my dad.

Wasn't a huge fan of the epilogue... I like to pretend that isn't there. It just seemed a little rushed, compared to all the time you spent on everything else.

Anyway! Thank you for writing it, it was really good, and best of all, very entertaining. Now I definitely have to hit up your other stories!
Kayla7621 chapter 29 . 10/15/2012
i didnt get toread this until after you finished but i just wantedtotell that this is an excellent story and i am so glad that i got the chance to read it. good job.
Missy Moore chapter 29 . 10/4/2012
This is just an amazing story, love it, it was certianly a pleasure to read :)
narutosoulfox chapter 29 . 10/4/2012
Aww that's the end? It was good but I wish there was more it was so good. O well I guess it had to come to a end some time. Anyway again great job I loved it:)
grayhippo chapter 29 . 10/4/2012
Very nicely done :). I do feel sorry for Kyo-chan since he's now related to Tama-chan and by sorry I mean it's hilarious.