Reviews for Exhibition
19jacinta88 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Why couldn't this be a real video? just asking!
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Hot as always! I am so in love with your stories.

This had me giggling like a total goofball (Not sure why, it just did. I could totally picture this exchange between these two):

Kurt raises an eyebrow delicately and gently pushes Blaine's hands off of his knees. "And that's supposed to encourage me?"

"Actually, yeah," Blaine admits, shrugging his shoulders as he lets his hands fall down to his thighs. "After that I got nothin'."
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
woah, that was brave! go kurt/blaine!
mulder1921 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Mind is blown!
eb012203 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
awesome! that was so hot! too bad we didnt see...er..they didny pay more attention to...what their viewers said more.
pinball62 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
You should totally do one where Blaine tops :) loved the story soo much
klaineshpper chapter 1 . 6/23/2011

Thanks!
Thiadia chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
that was sooo hot! *fans self* :3
tomoyosita chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
aaaaaaaaw why nobody tell me when that happends :P it will be nice to watch ;);)

thanks for the fick
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Oh gosh I loved this! So so much. I swear, just the summary made me hard... one of the hottest things I've ever read, and I usually prefer bottom!Kurt only but gosh... just yeah, *fans self*
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Omg, imagine if someone from one of their Glee Clubs had seen that O.O lol, I like Exo-Blaine :)
onlyjustbegun2444 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was pretty hot and cool. :)
kurtXBlaineKlaine chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
That was totally great for my exhibition kink! So kudos to you! That was an totally awesome chapter!
HugsAndButterflyKlisses chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Jkgderdssfhopvytsba...

Do you have a copy of this video I can borrow? (Or keep forever, which ever works)
1LostFan chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
"..we have only had sex three times, one ending with you coming too early and one ending with me having a bruised tailbone.." I can't tell you how happy I am to read this one part. So many other fanfics out there are always so perfect for their first and second times. They each last soo long, and are never awkward and clumsy, I'm always thinking to myself where's the reality in that? But anyway, I absoultely adored this. Oh and the mention of dog tags is just yummy. You write so well too! Fantastic job :-)