Reviews for Thunderstorm
whaaaaaaat chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Not too corny at all it perfect and so cute
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I know that this is six months old, but it's SOOO SWEET AND SOOO CUTE! I have a sixteen month old niece, and she's on her way to this level :) In fact, just today, my sister sent me a video of her correctly pointing out her eyes, nose, ears, mouth, tongue, hands, toes, and booty, and then proceeded to give her reflection a kiss, love (a hug), and then to give my sister a kiss. Then she said bye bye (which, in Madi speak, is buh bye with a wave) haha.
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
cute
atheis23 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I think it's awesome, anything with bones makes me happy and this is extremely cute (:
Frankie707 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
That was very cute, and sweet. Not too corny at all. Kids that age are great aren't they, very entertaining.
Bones-Rizzles chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This story isnt corney at all! It brought tear's to my yes thinkin about this really happening. Like i said before, IT IS SO WEIRD WE HAVE THE SAME IDEA'S! Christine Angela Brennan with a pet pig named Jasper! I love it! You are so AWESOME! :)
LittleMiss543 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Awww, this is so sweet! Would you ever consider carrying it on and writing some more? I would love to read what happens next with the cute little family! :D
ErynGrace chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Aww. I love this. I would love it to carry on!
Achensj chapter 1 . 6/22/2011