Reviews for Someday You Will Wake Up
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
I know this story is unfinished, but I like to come back and re-read it sometimes because it's just that good. You do a wonderful job writing blangst and my heart breaks for Blaine with each chapter.
KjAnDcooL chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
this is brilliant! i hope you're continuing it :)
Kj xx
alenamalyarenko chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
well I think it's the very first Blaine-centered fic I've red. and it's terrifying to actually read all his thoughts, you know? I'm not sure I see him just like this on the show now, but I can see the base for a such development. Do you think he's a miserable attention-whore now?

Anyway! Glad I found it and I'm definitely gonna wait for you as long as it will take you to finish. I really like the way you write :)
Harmony101 chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
It's been five months since you updated so you've probably abandoned this story... But I'm not gonna give it up hope that someday you will update it.
thequeen84 chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
3 months? do you plan to finish this story?
snb-me chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
:) I don't want to push you. But really I'm still waiting for next chapter. Your story is beautiful. I hope the next part is not angst so it's easier to write for you.
perchance to wake chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
This is so sad, and something still seems to be wrong, and I don't know what's wrong now, and it's upsetting me. *sigh* Really good though. Really well written. I need to see what happens next (even though it might just be sadder :P).

Such a good story.

K
lilybet29993 chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
Amazing. Bless Blaine tbh. Just wondering what the outcome of this story is going to be? Love it so much. Kurts not cheating is he? I think they should get engaged! Either that or Blaine has like depression or something.
Mika-chan chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
Wow, this was a really fantastic chapter. The long and overdue conversation between Kurt and Blaine that I've been waiting for was written so perfectly. You absolutely nailed it. Their feelings, insecurities. There were so many lines that I loved, especially this one:

"Falling in love with Kurt. There was no getting up from that."

Just wow. I'm in awe. Seriously. It seems like things between Kurt and Blaine are settled, although the end of this chapter was quite ambiguous. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Daybreaq chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
Kurt definitely seems to be returning to the distancing habit at the end of the chapter ... or maybe it's avoidance. I've seen a couple of comments suggesting it seems like Kurt is having an affair. This doesn't really make sense in light of what they just went through with each other and the truths they told. This whole story is from Blaine's POV so we are not completely privy to what's up with Kurt. I'm thinking it might be *almost* the opposite situation actually. I'm thinking of Fiona who I think is just trouble. At first I thought, like Kurt, that Fiona was hung up on Blaine and was kinda crazy and thought she could get him to switch teams or something. I still think she's not what she seems to Blaine and that she does NOT mean well. Now I'm thinking maybe she really doesn't like Blaine at all for some reason and is trying to sabotage him. Early in the story she was "complimenting" Blaine on how everyone loves him and how they were going to cut teachers but not him because he's so loved. Maybe she was jealous. She also told him his boss who is married to a woman was lusting after him and had a photo of his ass. Then the boss fires him indicating he thinks Blaine is spreading rumors about him.

So here's my theory: Fiona is the one spreading the rumors. I think she told everyone at work that Blaine confided in her that he's having an affair with the boss in order to get him fired. And maybe now he's been fired the rumor is because the wife found out or something. AND now maybe the rumor somehow made its way to Kurt and Kurt doesn't want to believe it or doubt Blaine but Blaine did kinda lie about being fired in the first place ... so maybe Kurt's being distant because he doesn't know what to think or even broach the subject. Anyway, that's my current running theory. I'm looking forward to seeing if I'm even close. Still I think Fiona is a shady character (She's a vegetarian until Blaine wants to eat meat then she's not?) and up to something.
Jill Cohen chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
I'm glad things are getting better for our favourite couple. But I still have the feeling that eveything is super close to colapsing again.. I dont like it. Very angsty.

I hope theyactually behave for at least a few chapter, so we can have some easy breathing for a while.

Blaine should start writting and composing again. And audition for these theater parts. He really has to get off his ass and do something about it.

Cant wait for more
Krustel chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
My day is crappy too. I also stayed up to long *G*.

I think it would be good if the next chapter reveals some decisions. Like about Blaine's work, about his insecurities...
XxBraxtonsMomxX chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
im new to this story and i was at first very hesitant to read it! i hate when things fall apart for these two and i didnt wana depress myself! lol but my heart soared when they mended things! and then i got this tight icky feeling in my tummy near the end of the chapter and i was for real talking to my computer saying whats going on..whats he hiding? did he cheat? is he cheating? oh god i dont want them to fight they just made up..OMG MY HEART! but i love this story! UPDATE SOON!
Harmony101 chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
I was so afraid that you were not going to is my favorite Klaine story next to The Sidhe. I'm going to reiterate this: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY EMOTIONS? I was smiling at the beginning of it and by the end of it I was bawling my eyes out! Also at the beginning of this chapter I thought my theory was crazy or that I was imagining things. Maybe I am wrong but towards the end of this chapter I didn't think the theory was so crazy after all. The theory, of course, is that Kurt had an affair or something along the lines of that. Of course I could be dead wrong but that was a great chapter and update sooner this time, please? For my sanity?
Harmony101 chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
1.) I LOVE this story! You are such a brilliant writer. 2.) The Scientist is the PERFECT song for this story, for their relationship in it.