Reviews for All Roads Lead Home
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 5/25
That was amazing...fantastic! More hot B&B sex, & the revelation that she knew. She was was waiting on him, & he is there. And they're moving in together, & are going to live happily ever after:) Too much? I think not. I sooo loved this story. A new fav:)
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 5/25
Ok, when I think it can't get any better, you go & write a chapter like this one. HOT DAMN, that was great! Hot, hot, HOT! And he is so in love with her. She is the luckiest woman ever!:) Oh, I almost forgot, what with the hot sex scene with Booth. What's in the drawer?
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 5/25
What a sweet surprise for Brennan. Love that Wendell has taken up her reins, & that Booth got to catch up with him. Best part...definitely protective Booth getting a few jabs in on the ex:) Who couldn't guess that was gonna happen. It was definitely...Boothy:)
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 5/25
This chapter was perfect, both in the bedroom & at the airport. Loved that he surprised her at the airport, & loved the great memory line she recited to him. So romantic. Like him though, I questioned her leaving. My reason...really? How can she possibly leave him after that night of Heaven:)
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 5/25
They chapter was exceptional. The only exception being the other FBI guy. She said she would never work with another FBI agent. She should have maintained that declaration. The rest was beautiful B&B. Amazing.
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 5/25
That was sad. We know now that she is a great mom. This story points out so many missed opportunities for them. Like Booth, you can't help but think about the what ifs.
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 5/25
I would not of thought of anything less than the book she wrote being true to life. No corrections needed. Changies & take backs would have been nice. Perhaps the list 6 years wouldn't have happened? Man, I love Parker, even as a teenager. The hugs are back. Squeee:)
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 5/25
That went better than I thought. I have such mixed feelings about the Hoover debacle, & I've previously stated how I hated the first half of season 6, & how it should have been avoided by them getting together in season 5 instead. I love how she stated that they could apologize to each other all night & it wouldn't change what happened. Can't wait to see what's in her memoir. And I hate that they've lost 6 years:(
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 5/25
Oh wow, I have trouble reading these severely angsty ones. They make me physically ill...sick at my stomach. That's how invested I am in this couple. However, you have not let me down yet. Your stories always end with B&B together, so I will suffer through the angst to hopefully reach that conclusion.
iamwriter chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
booth is an Alpha Male all the way
iamwriter chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
aww, Bones does always surpise you
iamwriter chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
very sweet chapter
craftyjhawk chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
I loved this! It was so sad to think that in 2016 they wouldn't be together, but I love how you got them where they were supposed to be. :)

d
sardella.belle chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
beuatiful moving gorgeous i loved it! thank you
KKKat chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This Story is so beautiful! Thank you! I really enjoyed reading :-)