Reviews for The Bengal Tiger
Aww this story is great! The AU is very original, (Naomi doesn't run for once) and is in NY, not England, I really liked that. I really wanted to know about what Freddy had planed, their travels and of course read about their sexy 've probably moved on from Skins so I know we won't get any updates but thanks for this little piece.
Prakriti13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I love this story. I know it's been a while since you updated it but I'd like to see where it goes.
Ori chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Please come back!
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 14 . 8/11/2015
hey, i just wanted to say that i really love this story. And i know it's been a long time since the last update but will you continue it?
mzsavanna chapter 14 . 7/29/2015
Come back
Cora chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Why why why IS this story not finished :_(
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
I love this story please come back to it.
Zombiegab chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Please come back to this! Just a few more
Aceracer chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
Come back please!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
Heeeeeeyyyyyy! We wanna read the reeest! Why on earth did you stop?! You are truly amazing! Please write a bit more..I just couldn't resist reading all your chapters..Bravooo!
Gerald the Puppet chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
Great chapter, from the pancakes to Effy talking sense into Emily, to the way they got together, to the cuddling (twice! ), to the adorable date ... I know you don't like fluff, but you do it so well.

There are some loose ends to be wrapped up, like whatever Richard has up his sleeve, so I hope you do come back and finish this. But, if you don't, at least our girls are happy!
Gerald the Puppet chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
That kiss was perfect. The build up, the hesitation, Emily finally going for it ... all just perfect.

Effy, of course, notices everything.

Emily had better get her shit together. This Naomi is to sweet to let get away!
Gerald the Puppet chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
"I'll let you figure it out then. It's going to be much more interesting this way." - Great line; made me laugh. Emily in the cab, between JJ and Lara, was also funny.

It's sweet that Naomi's looking out for her, always (the offer of water on the dance floor).

I thought Katie was being a cock block (clam jam? beaver dam?) on purpose, but maybe she was just oblivious? Interesting ... but the start of their time on the dance floor was exactly what I'd expect, and of COURSE there 's more jealous misunderstanding because they're not talking. Sigh. ..

Oh, Naomi sitting next to Emily at breakfast was cute (and I've just realised you missed a chance for the "fry you, poach you" line, but perhaps it's too soon), and it's nice to see that you still have Naomi in green. :)
Gerald the Puppet chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
Ooh, I don't think of myself as a crossover fan, but I want to read about Emily at Hogwarts! (After this story, of course ... I think your legion of other fans might do me in if I distracted you from this!)

So, as before, the dialog (and looks and blushing) was good. They covered some good ground. I feel like those two emails you just happened to throw in there are where the real action is, though!
Gerald the Puppet chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
Loved the way Emily handled the revelation about Naomi, both out loud and in her own internal processing.

Drunk Emily is very cute; the piggy back ride was adorable.

Also, I feel like Lara doesn't get enough love from the fandom so it's nice to see her with a little bit of voice/page time here.