Reviews for The Bengal Tiger
Lola chapter 14 . 10/25
Nooooooo this story is not finished. It deserved an ending is so sweet! And good!x
dietcokeandlime chapter 14 . 4/16
Hopefully you are still alive and hopefully planning to finish this story someday. I REALLY hope you do :D
dietcokeandlime chapter 2 . 4/16
Pistachio is an awesome name for a dog!
dreezle071 chapter 14 . 10/15/2016
Please come back! :((
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
I was watching and I had an inkling to read this fic (tho it has been years), I can't concentrate on what I was doing so I said the same thing you did. F, why not? And here I am. Still enjoying this fic.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/20/2016
Aww this story is great! The AU is very original, (Naomi doesn't run for once) and is in NY, not England, I really liked that. I really wanted to know about what Freddy had planed, their travels and of course read about their sexy 've probably moved on from Skins so I know we won't get any updates but thanks for this little piece.
Prakriti13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I love this story. I know it's been a while since you updated it but I'd like to see where it goes.
Ori chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Please come back!
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 14 . 8/11/2015
hey, i just wanted to say that i really love this story. And i know it's been a long time since the last update but will you continue it?
mzsavanna chapter 14 . 7/29/2015
Come back
Cora chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Why why why IS this story not finished :_(
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
I love this story please come back to it.
Zombiegab chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Please come back to this! Just a few more
Aceracer chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
Come back please!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
Heeeeeeyyyyyy! We wanna read the reeest! Why on earth did you stop?! You are truly amazing! Please write a bit more..I just couldn't resist reading all your chapters..Bravooo!