Reviews for The Bengal Tiger
Aceracer chapter 13 . 3/13
Come back please!
Heeeeeeyyyyyy! We wanna read the reeest! Why on earth did you stop?! You are truly amazing! Please write a bit more..I just couldn't resist reading all your chapters..Bravooo!
Gerald the Puppet chapter 14 . 1/3
Great chapter, from the pancakes to Effy talking sense into Emily, to the way they got together, to the cuddling (twice! ), to the adorable date ... I know you don't like fluff, but you do it so well.

There are some loose ends to be wrapped up, like whatever Richard has up his sleeve, so I hope you do come back and finish this. But, if you don't, at least our girls are happy!
Gerald the Puppet chapter 13 . 1/2
That kiss was perfect. The build up, the hesitation, Emily finally going for it ... all just perfect.

Effy, of course, notices everything.

Emily had better get her shit together. This Naomi is to sweet to let get away!
Gerald the Puppet chapter 12 . 1/2
"I'll let you figure it out then. It's going to be much more interesting this way." - Great line; made me laugh. Emily in the cab, between JJ and Lara, was also funny.

It's sweet that Naomi's looking out for her, always (the offer of water on the dance floor).

I thought Katie was being a cock block (clam jam? beaver dam?) on purpose, but maybe she was just oblivious? Interesting ... but the start of their time on the dance floor was exactly what I'd expect, and of COURSE there 's more jealous misunderstanding because they're not talking. Sigh. ..

Oh, Naomi sitting next to Emily at breakfast was cute (and I've just realised you missed a chance for the "fry you, poach you" line, but perhaps it's too soon), and it's nice to see that you still have Naomi in green. :)
Gerald the Puppet chapter 10 . 1/2
Ooh, I don't think of myself as a crossover fan, but I want to read about Emily at Hogwarts! (After this story, of course ... I think your legion of other fans might do me in if I distracted you from this!)

So, as before, the dialog (and looks and blushing) was good. They covered some good ground. I feel like those two emails you just happened to throw in there are where the real action is, though!
Gerald the Puppet chapter 9 . 1/2
Loved the way Emily handled the revelation about Naomi, both out loud and in her own internal processing.

Drunk Emily is very cute; the piggy back ride was adorable.

Also, I feel like Lara doesn't get enough love from the fandom so it's nice to see her with a little bit of voice/page time here.
Gerald the Puppet chapter 7 . 1/1
"I feel like nothing really happened"
Really?
1. Naomi reminded Emily how she felt about her job / workaholism.
2. Naomi gave Emily a picture of herself.
3. Emily felt stirrings of jealousy.
4. Emily reminded us of her heterosexist assumptions and Naomi managed to avoid committing (again) either way.
5. They made plans for a second date.
6. They made overt steps towards more physical intimacy (eating from each other's plates, etc.) and emotional intimacy (talking about Gina's death).

And lots of back story, but you knew that part.

Seems like a pretty good chapter to me! :)
Gerald the Puppet chapter 6 . 1/1
Okay, there's so much in this chapter that I need to take notes as I read, for reviewing:

- It's very sweet that Naomi brought Emily gloves ... and even more telling that she noticed that she was always cold!

- Naomi's secret recipe to improve insomnia? Oh my! Sign me up...

- I see Naomi has the beanies this time... :)

- The flirting, and closeness, and handholding (!) is adorable, of course.

- I love that you worked in the lobster, and the "Everything once" / "Disappoint me" exchange (reversed of course). And The Beatles. Seriously, that exchange alone is brilliant and had me giggling.
Gerald the Puppet chapter 5 . 1/1
I'm really enjoying this. You write beautifully.

It's taken me a little while to warm up to the concept as the universe is so alternate - straight Emily, bold and aggressive Emily, etc. - but it's really working. I like calm, relaxed Naomi (and her very gender-neutral discussion of dating!) a lot.

I was hoping Emily would go back to the restaurant after her date ... nice to see that their attraction is ever-present!
VicTheHuman chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
Still here ? Just thought i'd say i'm hooked too this story and hope you can finish it
On the contary, it actually is a alright ending there, albeit a little a little short for the imagination
Parawhore95 chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
One, I'm promising myself that I will keep pestering you about this story until you actually do something about it. I read it for the first time today, and eatch time I finished a chapter I got scared. I finished it in one fucking day, man! When I reached chapter 7 I freaked out. I can't possibly be in the middle of this story. I loved it, it's great, it made my heart swell so much, and my eyes tear at some ponts.
Please, I know you probably wont see this and I know that you probably send all your reviews to the junk but you can't do this, it's not fair to the readers.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WOMAN! HAVE YOU ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE CREATED?

again, please... PRETTY PLEASE finish it... even though it's been a year!

I loved this story, and I think it's brilliant, so you deserve some plaudits :)

-Para xx
Guest chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
such a shame this great story is unfinished. Would have loved to read more about their beginnings, see what richard and freddie were up to regarding the restaurant, etc. Thanks though for writing it. At least last chapter was a positive note and not a cliffhanger. Lol
Sexysacer chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
Omg omg plz plz plz update love this story
hs chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
I miss this story very much, it's one of my absolute favorites and it's been over a year since you last updated..so yeah just wanted to let you know that this is a brilliant piece and I hope you haven't abandoned it