Reviews for When Worlds Collide
Dante-Sparda103 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
real good story
Rena H.M chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I just read your story and I highly enjoyed it. I hope to read more of your work.
Boingy chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
OH MY GOD! THIS STORY IS THE BEST! DUDE! I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! IT'S SO GREAT! DID I FORGET TO MENTION ITS THE BEST? PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES! AH! SOO GOD!
agoraphobia chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I LOVE IT GO REI! REI/HEERO ALL THE WAY!
kate chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
holy shit! this one is the "bestest" rei/heero fic i've ever read! you made me cry, you made me laugh and you even made my heart skipped a thousand beats with all those cheesy and mushy lines of yours.

wah... i love it! pls make another fic like this. i didn't know that you are so good! pls make another one!
Elukazina chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
SO CUTE
Gundammaster415 chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
This story is great. I've read it at least five times already. You should write more Rei/Heero.
angelicmayuka chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Mayuka: Aw I LOVE it! It's so warm and cuddly at the end! I love the ending.

Nataku: You love all Rei/Heero stories.

Mayuka: Shush! That's beside the point! This one is really really well written!

Nataku: Excuses Excuses.

Mayuka: Nevermind...owell, I still love it!
Firenze chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Oh my kami sama! This is the best story I have ever read. I am crying right now. You portrayed them so well, and that they both healed each other. It was so beautiful. Thank you for writing this story.
DragonStar chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Wow! This was great! It was very orginal, not at all like all the other stories. Good job!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
This is a wonderful fiction!

I always liked the idea of Rei with Heero, because in my mind they are a wonderful pair.

This is a beautiful fan fiction!

This is simply EXCELLENT!
PrincessMars chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Oh Kami-sama! This was one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. *sob sob* I cried a lot while I read this...You need to write more GW/SM crossovers with Rei and Heero or Rei and Duo (my favorites too).
90D.Child chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
All I gotta say is...DAMN! That was simply wonderful! You should write more stories (*hinthint*), maybe ones with chapters (*nudgenudge*). Either way, your writing is superb and its great how you made the story/EVERYTHING work and flow so well.
Priscilla chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
This was absolutely beautiful! The slow development of the feelings between Heero and Rei was perfectly paced, considering what both of them went through in their short lives. Rei's sympathy and no-nonsense acceptance of Heero's past were perfectly in character as was Heero's guilt and then his determination to not lose the one bright thing in his life when Rei turned self-destructive in her guilt. Everything was perfect and it was nice to see Heero help Rei after she had helped him out of his depression. I hope you write more like this as you made my favorite couple even more special to me with this story!
Icyfire chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
That was good you should write more. And I can't wait to read more.