Reviews for Reflection
Blake Murphy chapter 13 . 6/19
Loved the story, would've liked for her Hermione to have the baby by the end though
mark.tiltman chapter 13 . 5/12
This was a great read. Nice job
Te chapter 13 . 2/7
I REALLY LIKED THIS!
WELL DONE.
KEEP IT UP!
LKlovesAK chapter 13 . 10/14/2015
Glad I found it finished then, hate incomplete stories. Well done.
JadeRios chapter 13 . 8/11/2015
I love this story so much! It was so beautiful how they fell in love all over again
MissBeeFarm chapter 13 . 8/4/2015
How nice to see this story end properly. Don't ever apologise for that. Maybe the ending was a bit rushed, but that didn't take away from the fact, that you're one of the few writers who knows how to write both Hermione and Minerva, and it's lovely to read some of your words again after such a long time. Thank you :)
General Mac chapter 13 . 7/11/2015
brilliant thanks love it
MsHollyBerry2010 chapter 13 . 7/8/2015
How could something written by you be a let down?! ;)
So, thank you for coming back and giving this story it's end!
Soulless Huntress chapter 13 . 7/2/2015
Yes, you may feel differently, but you are finished. We are all the better for it. We thank you for completing it. It seems like so many have gone unfinished lately, thank you for sticking with it. We hope to hear from you again. But for now, rest.
theowlofwisdom chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
This is so cute!
GillianIsBack chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
Thanks for the story first, it was a good read. Yes, the last chapter is a good end because Minerva remembered everything but the subplot of the aggressions was abandoned and it is still open.. That is the only flaw. Anyways I enjoyed your work! Thanks for sharing!
rookie802 chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
Good.
Tartan Tabby 85 chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
Thank you for the addition to the story. You are a gifted author, and I hope that this chapter helps encourage you to pick up writing again. It is definitely not a let down. It is great wrap up to this story.
rleefitz chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
I am so glad that you are writing again. I have enjoyed your work for quite some time. May your muse continue to whisper in your ear.
Noddybobble chapter 13 . 6/28/2015
Thank you for the happy ending.