Reviews for Reflection
LoveGoodWriting chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
Thanks tanithw! I enjoyed this tale, and hope you're well whatever you're up to these days. If you ever revisit this world, I'll read your continuation joyfully.
LoveGoodWriting chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Her choice of password should indicate not only that she thought about her family, but that she chooses terribly insecure passwords :)
Texaschic1 chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
Great story. I am looking forward to seeing what happens next. It would be funny at some point to have Minerva in her cat form interact with the dog.
oscarwildette chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
do you have a time line for updating this story?
SassyKinglet21 chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
I love this story! i hope you plan on writing on it some more? pretty please?

SK21
Joice Santos chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
when you gonna finish this story. I'm a brazilian fan... This story is one of the best. Please continue.
Ctrogan chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
Продолжение?
ninefiend chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
Great story! I wish there was more. :-)
Anyango chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
Dang, I love this story! I do so hope you haven't left it forever because its one of the best I've read and I would dearly love to see it finished...
McGonagall'sSentinel chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
This is just so, so good! I'm aware that it's been a while since you last updated and I hope it's not because inspiration has left you... You are one of the very best writers in this ff world and this is one of the best stories I've had the pleasure to read so far, so please carry on!
pjvw chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
cool story keep up the good work.
Silvara rivana chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
dun dun duuuunnn... cliff hanger to drive me insane! loving the story so far and can't wait to see what happens next!
island.dred.insomniac chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
.,...
Avermore chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
I have always loved this story along with ... oh absolutely ALL of your other writing. I am a bit late to realizing I could join the site and favorite and follow stories but that changes now. Please keep writing!
Thisissocliche chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
Awesome awesome. Foreboding. Cute moments. All good stuff :)