Reviews for In Medias Res
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2015
Angela & Jordan are love couple falling over with one another. Cree & Shannon get back together a month. Sharon& brain break up because is in love inner ex boyfriend. Brain still can't get over angela he thinkingly she angela is mad in with boyfriend Jordan they one another are in love deep real .
Angela & Jordan was saw kiss on front porch of her & her sister saw what going on happened happy couple. Patty worried her is have sex with Jordan.
Of course angela said no but true yes was of course was talked to Jordan in his car about what asked her , I said no get in to our relationship with my mom.
Patty was track angela & Jordan to his new house brick house say his house. Happy couple are in inside have fun be togther but angela looked out windows see a car in drive way but , stop Jordan kiss her body it her mother. The couple get hell house before she knocked on front. Jordan , I brought house live together your underage still angela but could lied say not in one another. Angela plan on trick her mother remove track device from her phone let have cree house. It was work so well for five month per. Where couple celebrate her birthday 18 . She spend day with her / boyfriend, more she was out moved to in with Jordan surprise Graham looked anger at little girl grow so fast. Mom/ dad their no hell way let you in Jordan but , iam 18 year can moved out & will out be with you no where to live your wrong we found a house.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
Good stores.
moriahhh chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
I love this story! Do you have any plans on finishing it?:)
Nutmeag chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Pleeeeease keep writing. These fanfic's have become as much of as a drug as the show was for me. Yours, in particular, is written so well. Your movement through events is just angsty enough without being way to over the top. Love love love it. I know it's been some time since you wrote, but I hope you decide to write again, cause I'll be right here reading.
EmeraldRomance chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Awww why did you stop? LOL Hope the writing bug bites you again soon:) Excellent stuff!
DenisseDaze chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Out of the loads of fanfics I have read for MSCL

Yours is by far the best and most well written out of them

all! I am crazy in love with the characters and I must say

you say true to them and understand them. I noticed that

it have been some months since you have posted but please I beg you to continue! Till then I will sit and wait with my fingers crossed!
antuanet rivera chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
i honestly think i may just be obsessed with your MSCL fics. You depict them so well, its almost like the expected reaction. Especially jordan. oh god.
Gagirl29 chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Seriously...I can't describe to you how much I love this story. EVERYTHING about it. I've read your first one many times. I think I may just STOP writing and just wait for your updates...it's all so well written that it puts mine to shame.

Can't wait for the next update... :)
blackbirdfly2.0 chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
I loved so many things about this chapter! We'll just go in narrational order:

- When Shane finally gives up trying to deny to himself and everyone else how he feels. The pivotal moment you get exhausted of fooling yourself, it is simple & honest; you wrote that beautifully.

- Angela's selflessness to readdress all of the pain she felt with Jordan/Rayanne to attempt to help her give her friend some perspective/hope...

- The description of Jordan - "He looked so defeated, slumped over in a beautiful mess of flannel." Perfection.

- (I had meant to comment a few chapters back about how after Angela told Jordan that she loved him and you wrote his reaction as 'the bottom falling out of his world'... Such a lyrical way to describe his being overwhelmed by her confession.)

- Sidenote: Your AN was great. Boom indeed. & It seems like every band that I've ever watched who wanted to sound like Portishead, was never very good. Hah.
danigirl chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
THIS IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE CHAPTER OF ANY STORY I HAVE EVER READ...I LOVE IT...GIVE ME MORE...YAYAYAYAYAYA..AND U R CORRECT

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE...YAY

on another note...this story is the most realistic I have ever read..keep it up
creceant chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
why is jordan is adorable *swoons* he messes things up but then he apologizes by being adorable it is so unfair :P

i feel sorry for cree to be hurt just like angela i loved this sentence you wrote "i don't think anybody has all the anwsers;all we can do is be there and hope that's like enough,to numb the pain"

i am still waiting for shane to be a sweetheart :P
drugstorecowgirl08 chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Amazing chapter! You have really got Angela's internal dialogue and her rambling/drawn-out speech down cold! Well done! I especially like how she jumps to conclusions about Jordan condoning Shane's behavior when he didn't stop Shane from screwing around. And the wishing he would get a car or a bike or "something he couldn't screw other girls in"? Priceless! She would so do that and think like that. I also liked the interaction between Jordan and Shane at the bar, very believable. Yay! The story could go in so many directions now, excited to read what you write next!
Lov2-Travel chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Good chapter...always like the interaction between Angela & Jordan:)) Poor Cree...It was a 'grown up' moment when Angela opened up to Cree about the Jordan/Rayanne debacle.

As always...looking forward to the next update:))
dreamoffreedom chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter! The whole thing was quite touching in each set of relationships-Cree and Angela, Jordan and Shane, and of course Jordan and Angela. Beautiful ending scene. :)
anonymous chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
this is my favorite fic! PLEASE write more soon!