Reviews for Family Loyalties
is fenton in on it?
Ealasaid Una chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
is he dead?
jKL chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
come on when on earth are you updating this? It has been almost, what, a year? I keep checking and it has not changed, obvisously I know you have a life, other stories to write ect but please as a fan please please please update NOW! I feel like ending this checking endlessly at it as it is not going to change however I keep saying that I want to know the outcome of this amazing story ... so please let me know

Thankyou
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DON'T GIVE IT TO FENTON! Wait, what?! It isn't there?! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH! You're so good at weaving a story. Boy howdy, this is extraordinary! Wow, it's so intricate and realistic and just like the books and...and...and...okay, deep breath...Wow...
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 19 . 10/1/2012
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPP!
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
Okay, I must say I'm still lauging at the fact that Frank almost "scared" the Brad dude. Okay, those three lines were again like PERFECTION. That was cool. Really cool. Ha, and Joe talking him out of it. Wow. That was very nice. "Glad to know you've got it in you, Big Brother." He he he heee! Immense joy.

"He'd never let my father go to jail if he knew who the real killer was." Eeek! Why, Fenton, WHY? You are certainly building the suspence on this one. I can't wait to see it all revealed!

Uhhhh! CON!?
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 17 . 10/1/2012
"However, he took another look at the three men who had formed a protective half circle around Riley and thought better of it." I'm sorry...can I just say YEAH! Huh huh, I loved that line SO much. Wow. I loved the chapter too, of course, but that line was like...it was good. Yes, I am in love with this story and these characters. Definitely. Mmhmmm.
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 16 . 10/1/2012
So, I just read through this chapter and realized that I've already read it! I don't know why I haven't reviewed yet...sorry about that! Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of this chapter. I love the Fenton/Laura time at the end. They both had to face each other, etc. It was well done and we don't often got to see them, and we don't often get to see them together when we do. I guess what I'm saying is that it's nice to realize that they're more than parents, they're lovers too. I loved the computer scene and I can't wait to see what's up with Phil! Wonderful job, and again, sorry for not reviewing sooner!
Craftygirl11 chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
I've read your profile page and I understand what you said. I just hope that you continue this story too. It's really good.

I like Fenton Hardy but if he is witholding something that could prove Riley's dad innocent, why isn't he giving in to talk to his sons about it? I really hope that Con would get custody of Riley. He seems like a good Uncle to her.

I am definitely interested in this story too. I will be waiting. I just thought of something, I believe that mikey didn't kill his wife but maybe he knows who did. He might've told a false confession but what if he knows who killed Gina and is trying to protect the person who did? That was my thought. This definitely caught my interest and I will definitely keep reading it once you post a new chapter. Update soon.
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 20 . 5/10/2012
Woah. The guy took the fingerprint. I hate him right now.

But, I loved the chapter! D

I liked the way you elaborated on Riley's fainting and the details of the crime scene. Can't wait for more!
leyapearl chapter 20 . 5/9/2012
Definitely worth the wait. Poor Riley, feeling all that guilt. I loved the humidor bit. That was a really nice touch.
Caranath chapter 20 . 5/9/2012
hmmm vewwwy intewesting.. lost on the crash? taken by someone on the scene? or is Fenton.. withholding evidence?

who woulda thunk a mere fingerprint would be so.. contentious
luv-my-pug-roni2010 chapter 19 . 4/13/2012
love it.. looking forward to the next one..
Caranath chapter 19 . 4/5/2012
okay that's just MEAN.

no fair leaving us hanging like that.

back to the other elephant in the room.. looks like Fenton is stuck between Scylla and Charybdis. I just wish the boys had the maturity and respect to understand that there are times when your need to know is not an absolute right.

at least Laura is willing to be a bit open minded.. for now.
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 19 . 4/4/2012
HOLY CRAPPERS! My eyes are bugging out.

Moment please.

Okay, my eyes have returned to their normal size. WHAT? NO! WHY?

Now I shall wait and hope the fireman will go, "I'm sorry,...

but he was injured." or something along the line that Con doesn't die.