Reviews for Love, Peace and Happiness
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Awww! I love this; it's so cute and sweet and fluffy!
Irish4eva chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Awwwwwww! I love this! :)
SiriusOrRemus chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Awwwwwq how fluffy. Me gusta! Fluffy fluff fluff! Makes me want to snuggle.
Lucy1656 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That was so achingly sweet and adorable! Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
c
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Daaaaaaw! Short and sweet!

I love reading about Remus all happy and content and in love! It makes me smile!

Thank you for updating this! It cured my crummy mood!
looneylunalovesyou chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
D'ahhhhhwwww! My friend, Daija is looking at me like I'm crazy because I'm grining so big right now. Thanks for writing this for me!

XoXo,

Luna (Maegan)
JJ chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
very cute and nicely written. It made me want to read about all the adventures that brought them to this point.

-JJ
chorus chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Wonderfully sweet! A quick peek into a private and very, very happy moment!

This is the second one I've read that you've written in this style, and you've got quite a knack for it! Bravo to you!
Anonimasu chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
So sweet! Happy!Remus makes me happy as well. That was the perfect amount of fluff to start the day with. I cannot stop thinking about what happens later though which I should really stop doing when I read your fluffy fics.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love it
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
AH. SO ADORABLE.
VampiressBlack chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
AAAAWWWWW! That was the cutest little moment! All cuddled up in bed. They are so perfect for each other. You have captured Remus perfectly in such few words! I am amazed!

V x
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
OOOHHHHH!I think i just went to love-lala-land in my head! this was sweeet, everything about it!I love the words and the way in which everything has a rough edge to it while describing his life! Awesome!
AKBookGirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
That was wonderful. I'm almost in tears - HAPPY tears - after reading it. Ok, just wiped away one tear. So sweet; I love when Remus is happy and content and safe with his Sirius. Great job.