Reviews for Roxanne
Vafer chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Moulin Rouge is my favorite movie. Roxanne is my favorite song. This story makes everything so perfect I think of it every time I watch that scene and it gives me goosebumps. I can't even explain in words how wonderful this truly is.
SweetNothingness chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
WOW. This is the most powerful scene in the film, in my opinion, and you captured it and a possible backstory with incredible skill and beauty despite its sordid content. WOW!
Falling Sora chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
El Tango de Roxanne is a massive guilty pleasure for me so it's really interesting to hear a kind of backstory to it. Basically I really enjoyed your take of it.
The Moulin Dancer chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This is the MOST fascinating character study I have eve read. I felt it all, deep within my soul I felt the desire and the anger and the pain. I knew every moment of the agony. It was like I was sweet Nini, Roxanne. It's like I hate myself and the argentinean. And the women. And the men. Brilliant positively brilliant. Please write more like this, I am simply astonished at the quality. I am too busy considering your genius angle to think of any advice.

Adieu,