Reviews for Empty Notice
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
You really have to love the mind of a strategist. If Katara had just talked to him a while longer and given him a refill on that tea she brewed, who knows how many of those components to his plan would have been set in motion that very weekend! :-D

When Piandao went home, he had a wondrously fragrant bonfire and sent Iroh a 'Thank You but Go Screw Yourself' letter.

Which I'm sure was as elegant as it was sharp and to the point! ;-)
EstrellaCorazon chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
"Thank You But Go Screw Yourself."

Oh, man, that was the perfect explanation for the "attraction" that was going on there. Though honestly I think this ship could work in an AU where Katara is about 20 years older.
Loopy777 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Ho ho ho!

(Yes, I'm behind on all this stuff.)

You really had me going for a little bit. I'm all, "Piandao is considering MURDERING people for a shot at KATARA?" Then it turns out that Iroh slipped him a mickey. Woo hoo hoo, I get that he wants the best, but he's gotta stop meddling. He nearly started another world war.

Loved the last line. It was the only appropriate response. XD

A nice, unique take on a nice, unique ship.
Dimples-3 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Loved it cracked me up this totally made my day, just thank you
aecul chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
"The airbender spoke a word to the girl before darting out the door. The small smile and the way her eyes trailed the little Nomad didn't escape his notice. He also saw the Kyoshi warrior take note. From her expression, she found the little exchange 'cute'."

Ookay, the way you avoided names made that paragraph kinda hard. On the other hand, I like how you use like three different titles to reference Aang, lol.

"Did that man insist on everyone calling him Uncle or did they just do it?"

Hahahaha, Aang/Ty Lee. XD

"'Thank You but Go Screw Yourself'"

Have you seen the X-Men First Class movie? Wolverine has a cameo that goes something like that.

I liked how the end was funny and unexpected. I liked how the beginning had the same feel of that scene in the last episode, where everyone is hanging out in Ba Sing Se. It's really peaceful and the characters are making some chaos. I like those slice-of-life moments.

Piandao is great, and this story was great and pretty cute in a grandpa-granddaughter chat kind of way (lol, which makes the whole thing even creepier). I love how in all of your stories when I read Zuko's dialogue I can hear his actor's voice.
definatleynotafelineorcephalod chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Hm... I wonder what was in that tea exactly...?

This is great. I've always liked Piandao, and I'm glad he's getting a shipping week. He deserves it. I'm even happier that people are bothering to write for it.

The love, it is glorious.
bad.friends.bad.touch.trio chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Thank You but Go Screw Yourself. Nice.