Reviews for taste the air you're breathing in
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
awwwww lovely.
Shaydy80 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Love, love, love it!
Skye007lex chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I love everything about River. She's my favorite and you captured her perfectly in this story, and added to her character in fact. This bit, “But sometimes, in the dead of night when she was surrounded by blank walls and prison bars, she wondered if maybe she had just imagined their connection. Maybe he didn't love her. Maybe he was just fulfilling a role he'd agreed to play long before he knew the part.” Omg, broke my heart even more for her. Thank you for writing this. It was a lovely read, and I hope you write many more Doctor/River stories!
Alison chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
"They had a lot of those moments, actually. The first time she met him, the first time with every new face – he was terrible at telling it was her, and she'd never given him any sort of spotters guide, because she so loved trying to fool him every time. He always figured it out within moments though."

Now that I've read that line I NEED that fic. If I smile very very sweetly would you pleeeeease consider writing it? :D
hannahncakes chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
you have melted me into a puddle on the floor where I shall remain for a very long time.

There are no words. None at all.
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
fantastic! absolutely wonderful!
mericat chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Absolutely perfect. I like the way he finds out she has vortex in her. You raised a lot of questions, but this is a fabulous take on their first time. Also enjoyed the way you had the Tardis waiting for River on the roof instead of his catching her. Fun, but also very emotional. Liked the way you switched off tones with the nervousness, the uncertainty and then the passion overtaking all.
Franbunanza chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Brilliant.

loved River and the Tardis interaction. And the Timelordy Riverness, epic
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
An explination to the Doctor's "And it's all ready too late" comment? :D
doctorhoolovesyou chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Aww, I really liked this! The dialogue was very true to the characters and their attitudes were well done-I hope you write some more.
Seirei chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I absolutely loved this! Felt very genuine, not soppy but extremely sweet. More, please!
Igneous Pride chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Well that was brilliant. Well done dear :)
lilli-glenanne chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
awwwwwwww so sweet i love it
Stargatecrazy chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
SQUEE! That was so adorable! I loved it.

SGC
Petrichor11 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Oh my god that was amazing! The ending was so perfect - you have The Doctor's personality nailed! Excellent fic. Would you ever consider expanding it?