Reviews for The Reason
Marvelmyra chapter 10 . 7/3
; )
MayaBitesx3 chapter 3 . 5/26
I adore this. Just started my obsession with Daenerys and Drogo and you very well helped that obsession.
SmilesofChaos chapter 10 . 4/24
Amazing story! I loved it! Drogo and Dany are my favorite!
Loved this fic! They were the cutest couple
cardonia jean chapter 7 . 4/3
this chapter was amazing and exzilurating, this story is an all together must read.
i cri
punky warhammer chapter 10 . 2/14
beautiful.
well done!
more please!
Nadineoo chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
i'm so glad i found this. this is THE perfect idea for a dany/drogo fic and i love the way you've written drogo's perspective along the lines of what actually happens scene for scene. bless you!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
Oh my god!this is so cute! My fav story
Alexandrae chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Not bad, I have to say I personally imagine his thoughts going differently. I don't think that he would be so apologetic of his actions. Just drawing from real history, and the reputation of the Dothraki and the Khal. I don't think he would be as in touch with his 'emotions' as this has been written. I think he would also focus more on the strength Daernerys shows in hiding her fears and taking the verbal abuse from her brother. Of course in the book we are seeing her perspective so you see her emotions but I don't think he would be as keenly aware of that, and if Drogo was, I think that he would be very turned off by it and just treat her like any other concubine. I think that his emotion for her grows however as she shows her strength and takes ownership on the hand she has been dealt.

I just think that Drogo has seen many things, raped (and consentually) been with many women, killed many men, and been bribed by nobles before. He's not 'booksmart' but 'streetsmart' essentially and therefore I don't think the shy actions of a concubine would phase him even slightly. I don't think that at this point he would be thinking of her as a Khalessi, she has to take ownership of that.

Obviously just my opinion here, but I had the need to put in my 2 cents. But I did enjoy reading this :) thanks for keeping Drogo alive a little longer then George RR Martin!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
awesome story...a little new to GoT..love the relationship between Drogo and his queen
Louisa17 chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
This was beautiful. I loved the entire thing.
Louisa17 chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
Wow. That was beautiful.
Louisa17 chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
No! It was awesome!
Louisa17 chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
This is so damn beautiful.