Reviews for The Reason
Bev358 chapter 10 . 6/19
well I cried of couses being pregnant didn't help
Guest chapter 10 . 11/4/2016
Wow the story has the ability to make me believe that true love happens amazing work on this fic keep it up
izzystyles21 chapter 5 . 10/6/2016
Literally the song you picked for this chapter, "When the Day Met the Night", is my FAVORITE SONG by P!ATD
LobstaFace17 chapter 10 . 5/7/2016
WHY YOU DOS DIS TO ME!? *sobbing hysterically and just plain out heartbreak* THIS IS ALMOST THE EQUIVALENT OF TWIST AND SHOUT
Guest chapter 6 . 5/4/2016
I like the story I know it's old and all that but I really like it
WhiteLunaNight chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
I'm crying so hard right know you won't believe me. I like how you wrote this chapter with Drogo being there but not really there, and the ending was one of the best i have ever read. )
WhiteLunaNight chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
I'm geting a really bad feeling that something is going to happen that i don't like, no matter what you say that we will like the ending. But, i do LOVVVEEE this story and i don't want it to end. )
rEAL gIRL chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
PLEEEAAASSSEEEE change the ending! DON'T LET DROGO DIE! :'(
WaterRK9 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Too bad this was for GOT instead of ASOFAI. The Dany and Drogo marriage sex was a lot more gentle and (word I don't remember how to toe or say.) in the books.
Nay chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
OMG! This made me cry. Bravo. I love it!
Marvelmyra chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
; )
MayaBitesx3 chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
I adore this. Just started my obsession with Daenerys and Drogo and you very well helped that obsession.
SmilesofChaos chapter 10 . 4/24/2015
Amazing story! I loved it! Drogo and Dany are my favorite!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/14/2015
Loved this fic! They were the cutest couple
cardonia jean chapter 7 . 4/3/2015
this chapter was amazing and exzilurating, this story is an all together must read.