Reviews for Jack, Jill and a Foosball Table
Jaws28 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
LOVED IT!
ElizabethAnne1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Wow, sexy and funny. Its a hard combo, but you did it! Loved it so much.

EA xoxo
LauraHilary chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I loved it! You are an excellent writer. :)
Pieshell chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This was really cute. And really hot. Well done! I'm sorry I missed the competition and couldn't vote, but glad I found it anyway.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Mmmwelll, this was fuck hot! And hilarious! I absolutley loved loved loved it!
fudgensugar chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
I wish you would make this into a full length story; it's very hot!
jtmd24 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
DUDE! This was all kinds of amazeballs! I love that I laughed my ass off and then immediately wanted to hump something. Awesome job!
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was amazing. Maybe the best one I've read out of the ones from the contest. I feel bad I'm too late to vote :/
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I totally enjoyed the crap out of this. It was majorly hot and I'd do pretty much anything for Rob to be hovering over me like that.

Thanks for sharing.
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
holy jesus that was hot and i loved your Bella! funny, semi-confident, and sexy as hell :)

great job!
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I love this story... :o)
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
The dialog between the two of them as he told her what he wanted... perfection.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I think I'm in love with you. Between this fic and the new pics of Rob from CC, this has been like the best day of the week so far! I can't wait to read your other stories this weekend, when I settle on the couch with my laptop for 48 hours of ignoring my children and animals, and immerse myself in Rob and Twi-fic. If you want to try your hand at slash, please consider writing an entry for the SlashBackslash 3.0 contest! Just do an author search here for Slash Backslash ;-)
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011